How are all the new Thizz Releases on Rapbay Already?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
All them are on rapbay, but I'd rather not have to order them through the mail. I am going to rasputins in berkeley tomarrow to go get em but i check the site and they say they dont drop till Nov. 1st same as cduniverse? I am pretty sure this has happened to me before. How does rapbay get em earlier than everyone else?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NO, theyre not bootlegs. They get them direct from the Camps (Thizz, Get Gone...etc.) I think friscostreet does too. I would say order them and if your in the bay youll get them within 2 days!!

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
SkuNk415 said:
All them are on rapbay, but I'd rather not have to order them through the mail. I am going to rasputins in berkeley tomarrow to go get em but i check the site and they say they dont drop till Nov. 1st same as cduniverse? I am pretty sure this has happened to me before. How does rapbay get em earlier than everyone else?

Rapbay worked out a deal with Thizz and their distribution company and was able to pick up the new titles early ...alll shits legit. Street date is the 1st for the stores but if you wanna swoop em early rapbays gotem and friscostreet show too prolly

May 4, 2005
^^^^ Could not fo said it anybetter Rapbay usally does this with almost every release...For instance B-Legits cd was released on there almost a week early same for The Bay Bridges

May 4, 2005
BayKing408 said:
i just bootleggggggggg

I bet you do ... And the day will come when no Bay rappers are making music anymore because of cheap fucks like you...... SUPPORT THE BAY, SUPPORT QUALITY MUSIC... BUY IT

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
thats what i guessed i just wanted to pick em up today cuz i go to rasputin like once a month around when releases like these come out. So i guess im gonna have to order them and buy whatever i can when im there. Is the Killa Kiese in stores now?