house arrest question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
got on that shit today, it doesnt have the sobrieter unit plugged in the back of the receiver unit. so can they tell if ive been drinking without that unit plugged in? all 9i got is the ankle bracelet on n the receiver unit in the wall n thats it

Jun 24, 2005
Go through your yard and mark off exactly how far you can go before it goes off. Get yourself some binoculars and start watching your neighbors. The hot chick that just moved in next door will catch you watching her and come over and talk to you. You'll realize the neighbor on the other side of you might be a murderer but no one will believe you if you tell them.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
im on the braclet right now... and i drank today, popped some xanax and pounded some nyquil mixed with some ambien. now they can suprise u at your house so be careful. from what ive heard in my dui meetings, they got 2 different ankle braclets. one is to track your movements, thats the one im on. i can only go certain places or i cant leave my house without callin and tellin them the address of where im goin.. the other braclet detects alcohol in your system, i think thats the one that bitch lindsey lohan has right now

LOL im walkin around like a zombie today.... my po or the sheriffs can show up at anytime to suprise me. but if they did happen to come today and tested me id just say the alcohol in my system is from nyquil cuz i have been sicc

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
i got mine for a dui, i can go to and from work but on the back the unit where the brethalizer should be hooked up the slots empty even says sobriter. im thinkin im good, but i guess well see......................pundin a couple vikes and drinkin on some beer. ill let yall know how it goes....................or maybe not lol

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
this site might not even be close to what you got but it might be helpful

http://www.esakc.com/HookUp.htm

Fees:

1. $25 hook-up fee (one-time charge)
2. Weekly offender check-in
• Payment for service
• Make schedule changes
• Review previous daily activity reports
3. Travel fee for jail release.
4. EHD – House arrest anklet:
$12/day plus clear line

5. Sobrietor – Home breathalyzer:
$15/day plus clear line

6. SCRAM – Alcohol anklet:
$15/day plus analog line

7. $25 late fee (equipment must be returned within 1 week of last day of monitoring or weekly fee assessed.)
8. Ignition Interlock - $40 installation fee, $70/month equipment lease with $5/month optional equipment insurance, $35 de-install fee, $35 missed appointment fee

if this applies to you and you are getting hit for 15 a month then you might be monitored for alcohol. If it's only 12 your only getting watched... so why not get drunk

I would look for a similar site in your own area to get more info

May 16, 2002
smh at the thought NOBODY on here ever been on house arrest

Don't be such a pussu. Go to jail instead. You'll be out faster & it's a lot cheaper. That's what I always did.

As far as knowing how that thing on your ankle works, what you want to do is have your Homies bring you some sand... :cheeky: