hott new track by lyrycyst

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
I always thought Lyrycyst was a good dude...but this is just blatant biting of Tech. Cat basically took the song structure and rhyme patterns Tech uses for 80% of his shit and inserted his own lyrics.

Sorry.

Jan 16, 2003
obviously tech is kool with it since tech and him did a song together

i think the style is similiar, but the music is different the flow is kinda different too i still think he's awesome

but of course, what do i know....you think you know good music

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
skeptikaltruth said:

i think the style is similiar, but the music is different the flow is kinda different too i still think he's awesome

They did that song like 3 years ago...What does that have to do with this song?? I bet Tech hasn't even heard it...

Just listened to it...doesn't blantantly bite Tech except for the "Jeah!" thing...The flow is "similar"...Why does the song "skip"?? hmmm

Jan 16, 2003
haha it'z lo quality cause he wanted to prevent bootlegging of the track

i ain't knew it was that old honestly

i think it'z a hott track, everyone's entitled to they own opinions

unfortunately, you guys think he suckz but it'z all good

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
skeptikaltruth said:

what do you know? YOU'RE DEAF!!!

And Roberto was talking about the Broken Chains song being recorded 3 years ago.

Jan 9, 2004
I put it in another link but Lyrycyst said his cd is out of print now. He just signed to a major label and seems to be close to making it . . . at least in the Christian Rap scene. Still much more than I will ever accomplish.