Hot ass girl gets down on the accordion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you cant see her tits, so fail

and i seen her picture in the top right and notice she had no tits and i ALMOST didnt even watch it

B- for effort

edit: and logic tells me she prolly never grew tits with that fuckin accordion pressing them down

PS: i had it on mute

Mar 13, 2007
yeah she's fine and everything but she's not doing anything sexually arousing...........unless you gotta fetish for ladies playing the accordion.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
yeah she's fine and everything but she's not doing anything sexually arousing...........unless you gotta fetish for ladies playing the accordion.
No, I just thought it was interesting cause I've never seen a pretty girl play the accordion before.
LOL.....................
HAHA!!!
@threadstarter....your sig, that's some nasty shit homeboy
Thanks...I think, but I'm a girl. ;)
you cant see her tits, so fail

and i seen her picture in the top right and notice she had no tits and i ALMOST didnt even watch it

B- for effort

edit: and logic tells me she prolly never grew tits with that fuckin accordion pressing them down

PS: i had it on mute
Yeah, true. Don't worry, next time I'll make sure there's some nice tiddies involved for your guys' (and mine) viewing pleasure. lol.

May 15, 2002
I saw a pretty cute girl play the accordion at the accordion festival in Cotati this year. I believe her name was Ginny Mac. And really, when it comes down to it, there are two types of females: those you'd do, and those you wouldn't do.