HOODSTARS & SEAN T - GET GONE – LAWLESS RADIO MIXTAPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Here we go again! You all know I like promotions and giveaways so I’m bringing another one to my folks here on the Siccness. The Get Gone – Lawless Radio Mixtape dropped on October 4th on the same day the new Sean T album “Ain’t Playin” released. The mixtape features: Hoodstars, Sean T, 18, Young Buff, G Boyee, Lil Law, Chunk, Madam Alize, Bunky & more! There are only a limited number of copies of the mixtape available in stores. You can find it all Rasputins locations as well as mom & pops stores around the Bay. Today I’m giving away 10 free copies of the Get Gone – Lawless Radio Mixtape! The first 10 people to send me their mailing address to: [email protected] with “HOODSTARS & SEAN T - GET GONE – LAWLESS RADIO MIXTAPE!” in the SUBJECT LINE of the EMAIL will get a copy. It SLAPS! Emails ONLY please not PM’s. Who want it?

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Frisco playa said:
is the giveaway closed?
Not yet...I have a few more left! Remember to send your complete mailing address and your Siccness username in the email.

I respond to each email to let people know that I'll be sending them one. Then I'll post back up in the thread when there all gone.

thanks

Aug 25, 2005
they had this in the case at gold tooth masters in oakland yesterday, but they said it was only for advertising and they didn't have none for sale...

is my boy King Cydal on there?

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES! THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED NOW. I’VE SENT AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE THAT WILL RECEIVE ONE. I’LL BE MAILING OUT THE MIXTAPES BY THE END OF THE WEEK. PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT AND ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED TOO! THANKS EVERYBODY! :)

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Angie!!! Just put this in the CD drive (at work) and its BLAPPIN!!! Sent ya PM....Once I get through the disc Ill post my thoughts!!

B/w, it says Vol.2, what is Vol. 1?