hood Dvds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2005
i bought that dvd- hood 2 hood the bockamentary from towerrecords just recently. They had sactown in it. Its really too bad that hood too hood dvd didnt cover seventrees, various bloccs in san jose, freakmont, and minnapolis:(. in oakland they had: milton and mead blocc. west oakland has some rough streets. D***. in frisco they had oakdale projects, quesdada, and lakeview. Its coo, they had people doing donughts in cars, smoking weed, showing gats, and much more. that DVD hood too hood is a must have

my question is what else good hood dvd's are out there? is oakland gone wild a good one? what about richmond gone wild? sac-town with young meek? R there any San Jose hood dvds out der?

I really hope that hood2hood come out with a volume 2 sooner or later. I hope they put some bloccs from seven trees and put SSSJ on der.

Are

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
san jose says "fuck your life queer"

@aaaalex: aye man u hella funny style.. first u ask about hoods in SJ and what gangs there is now ur a crip from san jo?? wtf??

Oct 21, 2005
well troll, your a hypocritical person. Your info profile says youve posted 1,676 messagse. Hypocrite. Your an anti social person with know life, who site infront of the computer screet- staring at the sickness website. You waste your precious hours and time on the computer. your a nerd. you dont have any friends, thats why you have nothing better else too do than be online. geek. get a life- you square. Wannabe thug. you need to change that skull- because its flacky logo to rep your self.

Aug 14, 2005
BloodyMizery816 said:
has anybody heard the soundtrack????
all the jacka trax are recycled from his previous work. husalah has like 3 songs ive never heard before.psd is recycled too. its an alright soundtrack

Aug 8, 2003
WHOAAAA lol.. this is tooo funny..

aaaaalex said:
well troll, your a hypocritical person.
is that right?

aaaaalex said:
Your info profile says youve posted 1,676 messagse.
yup.. been here scince 94 or 95..

aaaaalex said:
Hypocrite.
LMAOOOO i thought u were gonna make a point on how im a hypocrite.. lol do u even kno what a hypocrite is?? obviously not..

Hypocrite:noun/ One who contradicts the beliefs they portray as their own..

LOL dipshit.

aaaaalex said:
Your an anti social person with know life,
LMAO ok..
aaaaalex said:
who site infront of the computer screet-
LMFAOOOOOO screet screet screet!!!!
aaaaalex said:
staring at the sickness website.
hahaha
aaaaalex said:
You waste your precious hours and time on the computer.
are u not on the computer as u type this?
aaaaalex said:
your a nerd.
really now?
aaaaalex said:
you dont have any friends, thats why you have nothing better else too do than be online. geek. get a life- you square.
LOLLLL coming from someone who wanted too kno what gang is the best in san jose too join (LMAOOOO) that doesnt hurt
aaaaalex said:
Wannabe thug.
hahaha must i remind u who was looking for a gang too join while on the internet???LOL
aaaaalex said:
you need to change that skull-
why?
aaaaalex said:
because its flacky logo to rep your self.
WTF? LOL ill rep myself as much as i want... but im from the eastbay homie.. We$t $ide Hayward x4 Hollow Block...lil kidd.. go brush up on ur english and actually earn some strips in ur one-man san jose crip gang then come hollar at me about whats real.. if any real crips were to see ur punk ass cupcakin a front like ur hard you would get slapped in the mouth, ur rag snatched and sent home with ur tail between ur legs.... LOL i hope this is a joke cuz ur nothin more then a clown...

OH YEAH.. stop sending me private messages homo..