HONESTLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WAS THE BETTER RIMER 2PAC OR BIGGIE WHO KEPT U REWINDING

• BIGGIE HAD THAT LYRICAL SKILLL

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • YEAH PAC HAD THAT COLD FLOW AN HIS SONGS WHERE MORE CREATIVE

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I've already touched on this topic before but I'll speak on it again...

There is no other rapper that could match the emotion heard and felt in pac's voice that you could feel in his music. It don't matter who you are or where your from, anyone could relate to at least one of his songs.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
CODE said:

There is no other rapper that could match the emotion heard and felt in pac's voice that you could feel in his music. It don't matter who you are or where your from, anyone could relate to at least one of his songs.
Well said. And a lot of his shit was way ahead of it's time too. Pac isn't my favorite rapper but in my opinion he is the greatest rapper of all time.

Apr 25, 2002
Biggie easily. To me, Pac was overrated as an emcee. Biggie was way too cold...he had the voice, charisma, versatility, wit...and he was one of the filthiest freestlyers. I always related to Biggie's music more cuz he put more personality into his raps. Pac was always on that bleeding heart, apocalyptic shit...I could never really feel that...none of that shit ever touched me the way that "Juicy" does every time I listen to it. And not to knock Pac or anything...but after listening to a bunch of his albums, a lot of his lyrics start to sound a little too similar.

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
And not to knock Pac or anything...but after listening to a bunch of his albums, a lot of his lyrics start to sound a little too similar.
To me, the only albums that do start to sound familar from Pac are all the ones that have come out since his death.

You have to think, all this material thats been released since hes died probably would have never came out so yea a lot of it might have been used in another song.

Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
lyricaly iam going with b.i.g becuzz pac never reely siad any thing that made me rewind hiz shit an he aint talkin about nuthin another emceeZ hasnt all ready he jus had a good strong flow behind it DONT GETT IT TWISTED PAC HAD CUTZ!!!BUT I NEVER REALLY WAS A PAC FAN UNTILL AFTA HE STARTED RELEASEIN STUFF OFF DEATH ROW BUT BIGGIE SIAD SHIT TO MAKE ME GO....DAME!! BUT SIMPLE MINDED CATS DONT LISSON TO WHAT EMCEES SAY THAY ONLY LISSON TO HOW ITS SIAD

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Biggie was a liar. Only reason he gets away with that is because he was dead. He never slept in a one room shack or had to eat sardines for dinner. He always had food on the table and didn't have a rough life. He never sold drugs either. Thats weak shit, but I guess he was speaking for others in his community..

Pac was my favorite of the two, but like Pete said the lyrics to start getting old. I RIDE ON MY ENEMIIIIES SIPPIN ON HENNESYYYY.. MAMA DONT BURRRY MEE, VISIT ME IN THE PENNITENTIARY!!!

Shit got old with the west side outlaw. It's a shame he hooked up with Suge, or he would still be alive today. He was a good person, then got mixed in with a bad lifestyle.

On a sidenote: Does anybody know the song that has Guru, Busta Rhymes and Biggie in it? The hook goes somethin like "..Whos on the microphone?! A bunch a niggas!" and some other shit.. Anyone?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

Pac had real shit to say. Man, "Changes" broke barriers and raised bars... commercially. There hasn't been a realer, deeper song on MTV since it made it in to like the top five on TRL, during the big Boy Band craze, like 4 years after Pac had passed. That's real amazing shit. Big had some cool shit, but he didn't hold it down like Pac did. Big was a youngin' in the game, Pac was a veteran. Both of them had a lot of growth ahead of them, so you truthfully can't judge them to their fullest potentials. I still give it to Pac, for what his music stood for. "Hit 'Em Up" is my all time favorite diss track, simply from the emotion Pac spit with. It was the tightest shit when I first copped it. Pac gets respect from me for much more than his rap skills.