HOLYFIELD VS ROHMAN TONITE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
lol dayuuum....nigga had a softball on da side of his dome......shit look like it was finna blow up....den he had tha nerve to talk some shit on how holyfield was fightin dirty....why cant mufuckas just except they got they ass beat

May 10, 2002
I watched the fight with my friend (who was ranked in boxing in high school) and his dad, who was a professional boxer, and they pointed out to me how Holyfield headbutts all the time. He did it the whole fight, and that was not an "accidental" head butt...cheap ass mothafuckin Evander had to do that (I was going for him too) and has always done that apparently. Remember the Tyson fight and what Tyson was complaining about...I'm not saying it was right at all, but that's why Tyson kept biting his ears, cuz cheap ass Evander kept getting away with headbutts and that was Tyson's crazy way to retaliate...

Rohman had every right to say what he did....I was dying when he said, "Evander hit me with both hands, HIS HEAD and his elbow the whole fight." That was real talk. He said he'd fight him again in an instant...next time (if there is one) I'ma go for him instead of "Headbutting Evander..

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that was a boring ass fight...niether of them showed up...that shit was nasty though on rocks dome...you could see in the replay it knotted up almost instantly, and jus kept gettin bigger, even when they tried to ice it down...that had to of busted some kind of blood vessel or some shit, cuz that thing was bout as big as a fuckin tennis ball...that was crucial though, but fuck that fight! let's see what goes down next weekend though!

C

CinFul-1

Rohman should have a rematch, Cuz Holyfield is cheap as fuck with his head butts. That thing on his head was nasty.
I was scoring the fight and had Holyfield by 1