holy shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Easy problem to fix... buy a bunch of praying mantis eggs, let them handle the spider. Guaranteed a couple of them can fuck up that spider. I've seen them eat up black widows and bigger spiders.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
these things are pretty common over here. every month or so i will come across one. i dont think its the giant huntsman but they are as big as the ones in the video where they are trying to catch it towards the end. i just spray them with bug spray.

Jun 5, 2004
thats a fuckin' fantasy RPG spider and shit

the type that poisons members of your party and shit

and shit

::
Riot shotgun didnt work, spiders damage threshold was too much, 12 ga bullets just bounced off. Now attempting light machine gun with 5.56 armor piercieng bullets...

Its agility level is too high, cant stay on target...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
on some light your whole house on fire because you're scared of spiders shit.

Then realize you fucked up...

spiders don't scare me though, it's those damn cobras and rattlesnakes that scare the shit out of me.
any snake is bad enough but a snake that can basically stand up????????? %$&# THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 5, 2004
on some light your whole house on fire because you're scared of spiders shit.

Then realize you fucked up...

spiders don't scare me though, it's those damn cobras and rattlesnakes that scare the shit out of me.
I dont mind snakes that much... And its not even the spiders that i hate, its ther fuckin movement! Everytime i see one move it looks so nasty i cant stand it, its like a nails on a chalkboard type of reaction it seriously gets me sick to my stomach.

Spiders are some white people shit.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Spiders don't bother me but I have met several adult dudes that run like a little bitch when they see them. I'm not trippin though because that's kinda how I am with snakes. I want absolutely nothing to do with snakes. Maybe at the zoo I'll look at them for less than a minute then bounce. No disrespect Snakegang @Snakegang