hmmmm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2002
sincitymodeling.com
this message board is still around? i stopped working on this thing over 9 years ago. do people still spell things with 'cc' instead of 'ck'?

crazy.

it's been about 8 years since i last logged in... and i have moved on to different things, but it's good to see this old monster is still lurking in the woods....

...and my login works

...and i'm not banned.

lol

what's up ROLOC? how's moe? is moe still around? or is it moe the II now?

Jonathan JR Rotem sure made us look like a couple nobodies huh?

holler at me.

ps. holy shit the animated gif of the gas mask with the blinking eyes that roloc was so excited to make is STILL IN USE!!! :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
yeah i sold my whole collection at the time, and got turntables, and started listening to chill music, the rap music at the time wasnt getting better, the millenium style was garbage to me and ruined alot of peoples career i think!!!!! anyways just hoping maybe some people are smart and back to the old ways!! it might be too late now!!!! alot could have happen in ten years since!!!!!

Feb 10, 2006
Shit I've had like 3 login names since 01-02, I been following da siccness 4 a long time, 9 1 siccness, haha! Fucc twitter I follow siccness, ya know!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha Shinichi in the buildin too.. I remember buyin a few from your stash too..

Sincerely whod've thought @ the JR reference.. Fairplay to him cause he always knew what he was doin in the studio.

I think it was both him and his bro Alan who used to be on the siccness.. Yeap that DPE comp was tight.. What ever happened to MTL?

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=243318&highlight=rotem+platinum