hmmmm...who wanna battle???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Dvious said:
been a long fuckin time since I been in here,been workin ,I figured I had a few days off,so I'd see if someone wanted to battle a vet...ghost
Sup Dvious.. Remember me bro??

You still doin' the production thing ?? Haha i did some spitters to the "True Savagery" one you sent me ages ago.. Shit's dope as fuck..

But bout tha' battle.. Let's get it crackin' haha..

Aztek

My Mom Sucks Cock For Crack
Mar 6, 2007
you already know!...nah...i will text battle if there is no one to audio...but come on...there has to be ONE head on this hella active site that will audio battle....where he at?....

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
sorry homies,this motherfucker has to work his ass off,been on doin the rat race shit and at the same time tryin to make some new beats for my boy FATAL...that he hasn't even heard yet...my Krooked Konceptz boy gonna explode....so I'm still down to dismantle someone....I'll throw down when available....ghost

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Dvious, see, this is the easiest "V"/
That I've had since ya girl said she was leavin for me/
She's too sleazy for me/ Ill stick to battlin vets/
Off my mind rattlin from the shadows to a text/
You're an OG homie spittin flows like nosebleeds/
But im there throwin punches while you're duckin like bowed knees/
Reply? There's no need/ If you do, I wish you luck/
Cuz when I spit this stuff, it hits harder than spliffs or fisticuffs/
I'm sick and rough and buff and tough and lastly i'm bored
So here's a little flow to say fuck off and welcome back to the boards

haha i dunno im stoned as shit

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
aye yo,,sorry I haven't responded yet but I live my life in a drunkin haze so it's hard to figure out what I do from day to day other than work and make music...I'll get at stealth soon though,then SEAK is next...lol,nice to see you again homie.......ghost