HMMM (Bay) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I like how he wants about 10,000 recording artists to stop rapping, even though he's prolly only heard a 500th of them. : /

Well, I'm going to insult you now, and you're going to put your hand over your mouth and say 'golly gosh, that wasn't very kind at all!'

I like Pittsburgh rap better than Philly rap. Yeah, I said it. What u gonna do?

:cheeky:

Sep 8, 2005
ROPA said:
For your info nigga,all the rappers that came outta Philly,they carrers dead,Beenie Seagel,Freeway,Eve,know why? cuz they suck,Philly has no musical talent what so ever,the Bay Area is on top of the independent game,know what that means son? means niggas in the Bay rapping get money,we set trends,we put down the foundation for this gangsta shit,if it wasn't for the West Coast you fags on the East ol still be talking bout your Adidas and how in love you are with a rathead,you got some nerve talking shit on this board,come on dawg you come from the city of brotherly love,the same place Tom Hanks got H.I.V in Philly the movie,you niggas closet claim to fame is a fucking cheesesteak sandwich,now dawg be for real,you really think Beenie Seagel,Freeway,Eve and Peedy Crack could outshine any nigga in tha bay? man,them niggas had multi-million dolla deals and they fell off!!!!!! know why? Philly niggas got no game,give a bay nigga a major like Jay-Z gave them,bet they'll flip tha shit and make more then what they came in with,now back to the city of brotherly love,fuck kinda saying is that for a city where a nigga claim to be hard? you a gay killa or somthing? come on now man step ya hate game up,you just mad you not from the bay,we run shit behind the scenes kid,you just don't know,and Philly rappers ain't falling of,they just ain't ever been nice.
ya dig

May 23, 2007
ITS SO HOT OFF IN DA CLUB/ DAT I AINT GOT NO SHOES ON!

IF U THINK DAT I'ON STUNT/ NIGGA U TRIPPIN, I PULL UP IN DAT EXPEDITION WIT DA ROOF MISSIN

= TRASH You niggas actually think thhat shit hot ock

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
YOUNG BOI1 said:
freeway crack philadelphia freeway >>> any bay Album ever Released

lol, dude lost ANY chance of credit or any respect....

ok, humpty dance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>entire world

put that in ya butt an love it