hitman of RBL POSSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
Hitman is one of the most under rated artist of the bay area of SAN FRANCISCO. the voice rap pattern style verasitle, you know the boy is dope OFF TOP NIG, With so much talent coming out of SAN FRANICYCO you cant forget the man who brought you solo creep in 95 in H20. with black cee. missing 4 a while people forgot about these artist N.O.H MAFIA and others. Not knocking any other artist out of SAN FRANCISO but hitious is the best rhyming versatile out there. IF you dont cant conperhand this check up on your history. peep that song on YOUNG ED cd TIME TO STACK with him and san quinn/hitman. PERIOD i THINK if hitman go out on his own venturing you know the boy go shine like YUKMOUTH & AP but hitman is the best out of the bay period and if you argree with this post or any commons. The nig will blow without black cee no diss respect. he did all he can with cee. as much as he can but with cee. if he control his on masters /THE BOY WILL FUCK UP THE BAY PERIOD/ peep prime factors his lasted flows as a feature artist. I should post this up on right way forum but nig be on this on more. MY THOUGHTS PERIOD OFF TOP.
RIP MR.CEE.

LIKE TELLEY MAC SAID IF IT AINT POUDING YOU KNOCK GOING TO FEEL IT NIG!!

Nov 28, 2002
yea there is no doubt that hitman is one of the most, if not the most underated rapper in the bay. anyhting he is on is tight but i dont know why your clownin on NOH. they off the hook to.

Jan 13, 2003
My Nig I was talking about how N.O.H climb the scale and fuck up the mind of listeners not rap fan. along with hitman ermege out of SAN FRANCISCO and MR.CEE & BLACK CEE. They need to drop anther album under their belt so they can eat off that and get their money you know. MALLAY MALL flows are rediculius heated.

PEACE OUT!!

Jan 13, 2003
The last time. to dutch I know Mr.cee had past dog I was talking about NOH let me clear my sentences out more straight. Now am from SAN FRANCISCO born in fricso there for 16 years left to STKN CA about that time on my on havent been back only 4 times last year so dont try and post to correct me if you dont know what you talking about am not talking mess. not in to that internet arguring all all. so no thanks 4 the input dog. GONE.

Nov 28, 2002
Rakim - my bad bro, i read your post wrong. RBL 4 life.

Dutch - your absolutely right, but Black C is a heated solo artist and if he wants to use the name RBL thats coo with me. RIP MR CEE

T

trueazn9

solo creep i got dat shit on tape. one of the best tapes back in
da day. gs and giggies is tight. i wuz in college back then

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
RAKIM EAT A DICK... U MADE AN IGNORANT POST AND I WILL CORECT WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE CORRECTIN... U NEEDTO BE MORE CLEAR.. AND IM SURE YOU ARE FROM FRISCO ( YEAH RIGHT)... DONT COME IN MY HOUSE AND TRY TO PUT YOUR FEET ON THE COFFEE TABLE PIMPIN... EARN SOME RESPECT AND THEN TALK THAT SHIT.... GET OVER WHAT YOU GOIN THROUGH AND THEN GET AT ME... ASK SOMEBODY JUNIOR...

FUCK EVERYBODY IS WHAT IT IS.. YOU NEW HERE SO GO PEEP THE F.E. INTERVIEW ON THE HOME PAGE THAT MIGHT ANSWER LIKE 3 OF YOUR QUESTIONS....

DO YOUR HOME WORK KIDDO....

Jan 13, 2003
dutch understand that interent arguring is stupid childdish and 4 kids under age. Also which part of the bay you own any blueprintz you own to STEETZ AND BUILDING. And no i dont have to owe no body respect in this hear before i make a post saying what ever i please to say so dont get mad of what i said. and if you feel i may a disrespect to that person who are you spetting up to post a thead instead of him. SO DOG FUCK WHAT YOU ARE GOING THOUGH AND WHO TO SAY THAT AM NOT FROM FRISCO MAKES ME NO DIFFERENT PERIOD. YOU DONT WALK IN MY SHOES NIG. AM NOT A THUGGISH NIG AM MYSELF.... NIGGA JUST CAUSE YOU BLAZE ON A CD OR HAD SOME STREET CREIDT DONT MAKE A DIFFEERENT AT ALL. SO EAT A DICK COME ON MAN THAT CHILD PLAY TALK . I HATE GAY NIGGAZ THAT MAKE A POST TALKIN SHIT OVER A COMPUTER. I HOPE THAT MADE YOU FEEL BIGGER.
OFF TOP I SAY WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL PERIOD IF A NIG DONT LIKE IT DONT POST A THEAD CAUSE THAT GAY SHIT TAKLING OVER THE NET. IM JUST DEFENDING MYSHELF. SO I POST BACK STUID HOE

PS dutch maybe he didnt post back cause he knew that a wast of time in his day more important things to worrey about dog.
also blaze on- shut em down i was saying what the concept be hind the title 4 his album period. if you miss understand the post before you make a comment reply what i meet.

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

4 THOUGH HITMAN IZ HELLA UNDER RATED IN THA BAY SOLO CREEP IZ 1 OF THA BEST ALBUMS FROM THA BAY I'VE EVER HEARD BUT H2O WAS WEAK I THOUGH IT WAS GOIN 2 BE BETTER