HISTORICAL MOMENTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
WATCHU KNOW ABOUT US RAIDERS!! IT WAS PREDICTABLE I KNEW IT AND ALL U FUCC HEADS KNEW IT !! HAHHHAAA....ANY OF U WHO WATCHED THE GAME: DO U ALL REALIZE U JUST WITNESSED A HISTORICAL MOMENT? THIS IS RYE UP THERE WITH ALL THA MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS !! FUCK SEPT 11TH ! FUCK BILL CLINTON !! THIS GAME BEATS IT ALL :classic: AND FUCCA BUCC...ITS IN THA BAG :devious:

Oct 4, 2002
Re: Re: HISTORICAL MOMENTS

ABOVE THA REST said:

you still have many years to mature.....
check it...sept 11th was one of the most memorable moments of my life so thats why i mentioned it but i think u took that in the wrong tone. that comment against sept 11th and bill clinton wasnt meant to be taken seriously. if u got offended, my apologies. now back to tha raiders......FUCK THA REST ;)

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Congrats on the Raiders going to the super bowl its only been since???
Um since?????????
It was??????????
The last time???????????
Since??????????????
?
?
?
?
?
DAMN ITS BEEN THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All you the raiders fan's that have been talking shit bout how ya'll are the best can finally say that you made it to the big game, it only took you how many years?????????????

Memeber the season isn't over yet. If you lose to buk's I'll clown your ass for life like I did to PA ask Rae about it.........

Aug 16, 2002
View 1 said:
Congrats on the Raiders going to the super bowl its only been since???
Um since?????????
It was??????????
The last time???????????
Since??????????????

If your team aint the Buc's Then Cut it! we aint talkin bout no past we talkin bout right now and the Raiders is on top......Hatin must run in yall blood!

GOTTI

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
No Hatin in my blood but you know if the steelers got an enemy it the Raiders. I only wish we could have been there last week and not the titans would have been like old times in the 70's ( even though technically we won 4 superbowls you won 2 I belive in the 70's ).

I just hear raider this and raider that for so good damn long ( as long as I can remember ) so finally all the shit talking of like the past 15-20 years and raider fans can now talk even more shit cause they made it the super bowl. But like I said if ya'll lose the buk's oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syht I gotta work on the super bowl I coundl't even get it off FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!