HIP-HOP ISNT DEAD YET!, BUT IF THINGS DONT CHENGE IN THE RETAIL GAME ITS SOON WILL BE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
ASK SUM STORE OWNERS , MOST WILL TELL YOU THAT THIER CUSTOMERS ARE GETTIN TIRED OF MIXTAPES, BECAUSE THEY BASICALLY ALL HAVE THE SAME SHIT....

THE GAME IS GONNA FLIP BACK AROUND.
AND MIXTAPES WILL SOON BE OBSELETE.
ALBUM SALES WILL COME BACK UP. AND AS TERRIBLE AS IT SOUNDS. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS GONNA SAVE HIP-HOP . LMAO
BY STOPPING ALL ILLEAGAL MANUFATURING AND SELLING OF COPYWRITTEN MATERIAL WITOUT THE ARTIST CONSENT.

WHICH INTERN WILL BRING REAL RECORD SALES FOR THE ARTIST BAK UP.

IT USED TO BE THAT WEN YOU GO TO THE RECORD STORE YOU WERE FINNA BUY AND ALBUM OR A COMPALATION.
AND THE ARTIST AND.OR LABEL IS GONNA GET PAYED AND SOUND SCANNED FOR THAT SALE

BUT NOWADAYS., HALF THE SALES AND THE MONEY BEING MADE IS SPLIT WIT THE MIXTAPE DJ'S CAUSE THEY GETTIN HALF THE SALES THE ARTIST WOULD HAVE GOTTEN. ROYALTIES FREE.

SO NO MORE MIXTAPES, MEANS MORE ALBUM SALES.

NOW ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SMASH ON THE RADIO CATS THAT ARE PLAYNG THIS WATERED DOWN CRAP.
AND THE SAME 15 SONGS OVER AND OVER AND OVER,
AND GET THEM RADIO DJ TO START BREAKIN HOTT NEW RECORDS.

I MEAN THE SHIT GOTTA BE HOTT. BUT FUK POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME IS FINNA CHANGE. BELIEVE THAT

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I dont know about online leaks and downloading that are killing sells ,I think its more the people that download and love it and dont go out and support it I remember buying full albums for maybe 1 or 2 tracks . I even used to buy the cd then record it and take it back ( before they made it so you couldnt if it was opened) basically the same principle , but I blame less record sells due to what hip hop has become = extremely watered down, no talent having ignorant asses, I remember a time where you actually needed a thing called talent to get a contract not now though , if your black and have rims and a chain your signed ! phukk that , i dont even download the worthless garbage of bubble gum rap thats out now and mixtapes were ok but they usually end up sounding like the radio ( 15 songs of the same over and over) so anyways back on topic the people that download and dont support the artists are the real and only reason why music sells have significantly dropped, but i can blame the artist as well for being less creative and unimaginative ( i dont care how far you can lean wit it, also that dance is about the maest thing since the pet rock ( which people seemed to bought ) well thats all i guess

May 7, 2005
naw i agree with dude why would u want to waste $10 or more for one song when u can get it 4 free if the arstists want support put out quality shit just have the songs at least like that jack artist cd almost every song was dope but noe everything is pretty weak