"Hip History" Is Selling!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2007
"Hip Hop History" Is Selling!!! New Song Inside --->

from hiphoppress.com

Master P shows the world that clean rap can sell with the help of internet retailers and Wal-Mart

With no significant radio play, video play, or expensive marketing schemes, the Miller Boyz are at the top of their rap game. Their record, Hip-Hop History, is already outselling many other urban artists who have promotional machines and expensive ad campaigns to back them up. In addition to being available at all digital music retailers, the CD is available exclusively at Wal-Mart stores, the world's largest retailer. The Miller Boyz and Take A Stand Records are are making it cool to put out clean rap.

"This is the first rap album banned by the system for being clean!" Master P laughed. "Wow, I never knew it would be so hard to do something positive."

With all the hype surrounding 50 Cent and Kanye West, Master P has achieved his goal by establishing balance and offering consumers a choice in the marketplace.

"This is not about me, this is a movement" said Master P. "If God is for you, who dares be against you? This is hip-hop history and I'm glad to be a part of such a big project. I want to thank the people that want something positive for themselves and their kids. Hopefully other artists will see what's going on and do what's right for themselves rather than get caught up in the media's pressure to be someone they're not. Like it says in the Bible 'a life without change is a wasted life,' and that's why I knew it was so important for me and my son, Romeo, to be a part of this project."

With the music industry at an all-time low and profits scarce, Master P is showing the world that clean lyrics and direct distribution are a win-win for both the artist and the consumer.

"The overhead of producing and releasing a modern album is so high and all these other labels out there are still trying to put out traditional records," continued Master P. "There's just not the same demand for it anymore. Also, parents are involved with what their kids are listening to and they are choosing positivity. All of these together show the reason why Hip-Hop History is so successful."

Master P said that this record isn't about him or his son; it's an example for others to follow.

"I'm not doing this to be a superstar rapper, I'm just doing this to show the world that it works. Now I'm going to go behind the scenes and work on my business ventures and help my son take his career to the next level. I also pledge to teach others how to build wealth through investing in real estate and how to achieve their goals by using my book Guaranteed Success."

This is truly a great day for hip hop. First Master P made it cool to be country, now he's making it cool to put out positive music.

Press: [email protected]
----------------------------------

NEW SONG FROM HIP HOP HISTORY
MP "Cant Please Em All" Exclusive

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3492725a9fafc1/

Nov 13, 2004
I think its a good album. I really like "let the kids grow" and "My Life"> I love when niggaz go against the grain and do them and dont worry about what all the broke haters say. Much love and respect to Master P and his movement.

Aug 13, 2007
Acording to all sources, news, press etc it has sellin alot...not recieved any numbers yet myself but the album is already outselling many other urban artists who have promotional machines and expensive ad campaigns to back them up.

from hiphoppress.com

Press: [email protected]