Hiero/Little Brother show in SF last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Hiero/Little Brother show in SF last Saturday

Did any other BART folks make it out to this concert? It was a real dope show, especially Hiero and Little Brother. One of the opening acts, Encore the Essence from the south bay, was nice as well. It definitely convinced me that Hiero is the best crew in the bay (yeah, I said it). They've been consistently putting out quality hip-hop music for about a decade, with tight lyrics and production, along with fresh subject matter. Their set was over an hour and a half and stayed live as fuck the whole time with back to back classics and new material. In my opinion, Pep Love is the best MC in the bay...lyrics, delivery, voice, he's got it all.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
YEAH I WAS THERE SHIET WAS DOPE...KINDA BRIGHT BUT..FUCK IT(BRIGHT AS IN TOO MANY WHITE FOLK)HAHAHAHAH....OPIO IS BY FAR BETTER DEN PEP...SO IS TAJAI ........AND ENCORE WAS DOPE BUT HE ONLY DID LIKE 1 SONG OFF HIS OLD ALBUM I WAS EXPECTING MORE ....Z-MAN WAS DOPE...HIERO TORE IT UP WHEN DEY DID THE SONGS OFF DA "ONE BIG TRIP"CD.......

May 29, 2002
VSTXDJ said:
YEAH I WAS THERE SHIET WAS DOPE...KINDA BRIGHT BUT..FUCK IT(BRIGHT AS IN TOO MANY WHITE FOLK)HAHAHAHAH....
that is because their fanbase is mostly white. I am sure they would happily drop you as a fan if it meant keeping their white fans.

May 16, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
that is because their fanbase is mostly white. I am sure they would happily drop you as a fan if it meant keeping their white fans.
for real!!!... but u should have ended ur statement with "you ignorant fuck"

anyway ... hiero played sac state about a month ago and my homies opened....hella tight show... hiero probably is the best crew in the bay

Jul 6, 2003
what yall think about little brother?? they are probably my favorite hip hop group of all time, 9th wonder is defenitely one of my personal top 3 producers of all time. i wish i could've seen that show..

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
djallmighty said:
what yall think about little brother?? they are probably my favorite hip hop group of all time, 9th wonder is defenitely one of my personal top 3 producers of all time. i wish i could've seen that show..
Little Brother is dope! Unfortunately, 9th Wonder wasn't at the SF performance. It was kinda odd hearing Pooh and Phonte wild out live over tracks that they're normally mellow over on wax. They had great stage presence and made for an entertaining show, but I prefer hearing their music on cd. I guess part of their appeal to me is their laid back, smoothed out vibe, which wasn't at all reflected in their stage show.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
The show in SB last night was pretty good.
the crowd was wack though, there was about 15 times more dudes than females. thoroughly disappointed about that..

May 29, 2002
smuggla said:
for real!!!... but u should have ended ur statement with "you ignorant fuck"

anyway ... hiero played sac state about a month ago and my homies opened....hella tight show... hiero probably is the best crew in the bay
lol, my bad

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
yeah lyrically heiro is the best crew in the bay.. maybe the US... And there performances are hellllllllllaaaaaaa nice.. liek it makes u feel good bout bay hip hop.. but for some reason... i dont like many of their songs.... just not my thing..

93 till infinity is still the shit tho... big ups to souls...