HIDE'N IN THE CLOSET LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
heard you was hide'n in the closet recently lynch..........I guess you tryna get smashed on agian...........lim

:devious:

oh and you like recording niggaz covo's on the phone huh

LYNCH?

you know I find out every thang.......GOOD I GOT SOMTHIN 4 YOU........

like m-sane said ...I done burn'd so many bridges I mind as well gone 4 it....c-lim

May 13, 2002
lim? have you ever gotten a response from lynch? you talk all this shit but your really just talkin to yourself homeboy. why dont you hit up the evildooins forum? maybe youd get a response there.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
FUCC EVILDOO

THE WORDS GETTING ACROSS.......TRUST ME...LIM

RIPEMUP ....IMA KIKC YOU IN YO BELY HELLA HARD NIGGA......:devious:

$

$idewayzzz

git tha shit outta tha way bang it out homies, jus leave tha guns at home i know yall to fuccin ignorant to jus talk it out haha i hear ya, but jus finish it , here u go do u want me to set up a date for yall mufuccaz this friday midnite, see who em real niggaz iz!
but id rather have yall say fucc it n put together sum gangsta shit GIT THAT MONEY

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@sidewayz

all i want to do is fight...lynch and beta

I'll fight them the same day like I did with hollow weenie and mic b

its nuthin........ima ddt lynch .....on camera and close line beta wit my dicc..

LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!!

C-LIM:devious:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha, i luv readin diz shit. peeps just need ta keep they mouth shut, cuz they think dat they safe in they homez, and den lynch o sum1 is gunna cum creepin and they gonna get they domez cracced.