Hidden Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
First of all,I don't know why the fuck any of these lables do this?What the fuck you hidin it from?Regardless,can everyone post the albums they know of that have hidden tracks,cuz I don't really go searchin for'em,although back in the day I spun a few rock albums backwards.

Someone said there's a hidden track on disc2 of COS new shit.
And I heard X and Kingpin have a track on like song 38 and 39 or something?Post em up please.

COS disc2
Sac-a-Indo?

May 13, 2002
who knows why they do that shit.... maybe it costs them to put up another track NAME on their cd or they might have to pay more to have a titled copywritten name on a cd, shit who knows, all you rappers out there who do that shit please do tell Y....

Sep 24, 2002
Yeah C.O.S got one on the song You Did...It jus plays into another song SICCMADE NIGGAZ...But yeah I feel the whole concept of Hidden Tracks and Bonus Songs dont make any sense

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AL Beezy...at the end of the song with Delinquents..Tight shit with someone rapping over the phone (like x-raided) up in CYA.

Thing I hate about hidden tracks is having to fast forward just to hear it, especially if the song is tight enough to bump, you gotta ff that shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
few reason i think they did it...

D-12 and Kurupt reason's for not listing there song i feel is, they didn't want people to buy the album, cause a "diss" song was on it... like not to gain sales, off a beef with a person, cause thats kinda bitch shit.

When i put out aCD somday, i think i'll do some hidden shit as well, keeps a album intresting... you ever listen to album you really like for the 1st time, and its getting to the last song and your like shit! no more... and you get that one extra one makes you happy, and feel like more for your money

my opinon1

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
BAMMER said:
First of all,I don't know why the fuck any of these lables do this?What the fuck you hidin it from?Regardless,can everyone post the albums they know of that have hidden tracks,cuz I don't really go searchin for'em,although back in the day I spun a few rock albums backwards.

Someone said there's a hidden track on disc2 of COS new shit.
And I heard X and Kingpin have a track on like song 38 and 39 or something?Post em up please.

COS disc2
Sac-a-Indo?
a pimp x and kingping is like 40-50 its somewhere in there fosho, theres like 3 of them, thizzelle washington is the lasttrack, fast forward and he comes back in the song after the track "Miss You"

and the COS its on the track "You Did" fastforward past that and COS comes back in

Jun 3, 2002
FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. - "DAMN THAT D.E."

I've had this cd since the day it dropped, and jus noticed a few months ago, theres a hidden trac at the end of the album......It'z dope too.................

May 3, 2002
Jay-Z - Volume 3...
After the last song is over, wait for a minute and a song will follow. Wait another minute after that song and a second song will follow.

Dead Prez - Let's Get Free
Skip all the way to track 40-45 to listen to the songs mentioned in the booklet's artwork, but not the backing.

I've always wondered why they do this shit. I think it must be because they had the artwork done but decided to add more songs.

May 22, 2002
its common sense why they have hidden tracks....so ppl dotn bootleg...the reason why is kazaa and everyhing is uploading the shit...take an example...8 mile OST has been bootlegged all over the internet, so eminem, obie trice, 50 cent have made an exclusive track(s) for the OST that cant be uploaded or ripped...and it will be on the OST:classic:

Apr 26, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. - "DAMN THAT D.E."

I've had this cd since the day it dropped, and jus noticed a few months ago, theres a hidden trac at the end of the album......It'z dope too.................
wut? damn! i din't kno that ish. imma peep it when i get 2 tha crib. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
^It'z dope manne!.........

"There Dat Man"

startz at about 7:02 and goes on till about 10:10
naw homie, there dat man ain't no hidden tracc on mines. that's like tracc #5 i think. maybe u got another copy or shum than mine. fold.

Jun 3, 2002
^Naw pimpin' I know trac #8 iz "There Dat Man"
But if u let #15 "Link In Da Chain" ride to about 7:00 a different trac [same beat az #8]startz playin' homie.
I jus said it waz "There Dat Man" cuz he keep sayin' in that bonus trac.....maybe it'z supposed to be part II or samethin'

anywayz, peep for ya self playa

Apr 26, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
^Naw pimpin' I know trac #8 iz "There Dat Man"
But if u let #15 "Link In Da Chain" ride to about 7:00 a different trac [same beat az #8]startz playin' homie.
I jus said it waz "There Dat Man" cuz he keep sayin' in that bonus trac.....maybe it'z supposed to be part II or samethin'

anywayz, peep for ya self playa
aight, good loccin on that, imma peep it. fold.

May 11, 2002
On Andre Nickatinas and Equiptos Midnight machine gun rhymes...Track 15 if you wait for like 1 min after that song there is a bangin freestyle with them.