HI ROLLERZ ENT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2008
I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT HI ROLLERZ ENT AND IT MIGHT JUST BE ME BUT IT KINDA SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE PICKIN UP YOUNG TALENT FROM PORTLAND AND TURNIN IT INTO LIKE SOME COMERCIAL BULLSHIT...AT FIRST I LIKED MIKEY VEGAZ'S MUSIC...HIS BEATS AND STUFF WERE TIGHT...BUT NOW ON THESE HI ROLLERZ ENT MIXTAPES IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS JUST MUSIC TRYIN TO GET PLAYED ON THE RADIO...(IM NOT STRICTLY TALKING ABOUT MIKEY VEGAZ THATS JUST A EXAMPLE)...IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE THEY TOOK AWAY ALOT OF CREATIVITY...IM ALL FOR PEOPLE IN THE NORTHWEST GETTIN RADIO PLAY BUT IF YOUR NOT BEING YOURSELF OR GETTING ACROSS YOUR MESSAGE WHATS THE POINT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i mean i heard a hi rollerz mixtape hosted by dubee which was pretty dope in my opinion. the dude that owns Hi Rollerz is Lil Fats dude has a few cool songs. seen dude at shenanagins like 2 weeks ago he was politicin doin his thing. othere than that i dont know too much about em.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
homie grew up in west linn.

went to west linn high. then moved to northeast, i believe.

i got a few homies who fuck wit him or know him n shit. this bitch morgan im pretty coo wit, used to date lil fats, and she was like "EWWW HES SO GROSS" i was like BITCH WHY U FUCKIN HIM THEN???? welll, her answer just almost shit my pants cuz i was laughin so hard... she said, "WE DONT....." all serious bout it too.. hahahaha.

my boy tony used to helllla freestyle/battle wit fats and fats cuzzo vocab up in west linn waay back in the high school days.

i had no idea mikey vegaz or t. soprano fuck wit hi rollerz. both artists are good too, so i wish them success, regardless of label etc... soprano's new album is baaaangin!

Apr 25, 2002
They had these guys FD & Vocab that had a great track called "Runnin Outta Time" a few years back, that was a great cut using the If Loving You Is Wrong Sample and just tearing the beat up. Those guys were from Portland I believe, while Lil Fats is from Vancouver WA (I was never much into his music).

Feb 9, 2006
errybody is entitled 2 an opinion!!

we puttin' alot of time and effort in2 the music we makin' i did a street album which was rounf 1 for the streets, the song for tha radio we do still have street appeal, but it has 2 appeal 2 the world so we're tryin' 2 make tha best possible shit so POcan get on the map, wait 'til respect b4 success drops,my new album, that will stop all da bullshit speculations....production from Syk, and Vince v.(sac) and non-stop nuthin' but slaps......

Jan 16, 2008
we puttin' alot of time and effort in2 the music we makin' i did a street album which was rounf 1 for the streets, the song for tha radio we do still have street appeal, but it has 2 appeal 2 the world so we're tryin' 2 make tha best possible shit so POcan get on the map, wait 'til respect b4 success drops,my new album, that will stop all da bullshit speculations....production from Syk, and Vince v.(sac) and non-stop nuthin' but slaps......
i feel you...but what im trynna say is, personally 9'z up was my favorite song by you and it seems like the music with hi rollerz isnt quite the same...but i respect what your trynna do...good luck

Apr 18, 2008
I appreciate all the hate and feedback, its def welcomed. Yes I did grow up in West Linn, not Vancouver or some shit. People can say what they want but WE are the ones that are putting the northwest on the map in the industry and to the world... check the mixtapes and magazine, etc. - we global.

These artists put a lot of work into what they do and a lot of effort into putting the northwest on the map and representing Portland... regardless of how you feel about how they are doing it... the important thing is that they are doing it so how about some love for your fellow musicians from the Northwest...