Hi I'm Retarded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
Oh man how old are you stalka? You seem like one of those annoying ass kids that gets on the internet like "LOl'z ur gey, i carn't spell n i abreviash everyting!"

fuck out my thread

i think i read some stuff by tommy jones in the flows section, if my memory serves me correct then hes funny with some skill

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Oh man how old are you stalka? You seem like one of those annoying ass kids that gets on the internet like "LOl'z ur gey, i carn't spell n i abreviash everyting!"

fuck out my thread

i think i read some stuff by tommy jones in the flows section, if my memory serves me correct then hes funny with some skill
YOU ARE A FAG.

Nov 20, 2007
Yeah my shit should be all plasterd with me in front of expensive cars that aren't mine in the back of the car dealership where no one will know, in some fubu with some black shades on with my arms crossed like i was Run DMC back in the 80s. Girls melt for that kind of shit.

Nov 20, 2007
im not with her anymore, got her pregnant and broke up with her to make a long story short so i deleted all the pics of her, she wasn't all that great anyways, she was 28 and had two kids.