hey yall i gotta nother question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2005
hey does any body got any nnutthowze cds they are willing to sell? the only thing i got from nnutthowze is a shirt its pretty tight its got 6688846993 on front and nnutthowze on back but i never see the cd its pretty rare i understand so if any one has any thing there willing to sell holla please

later maliki.

Oct 29, 2005
nutthowze

hey i found out that nutt howze was a band made by tech n9ne icy roc and deyno mac back in 93' so that fills in some blanks

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
this question has been asked a thousand times, but on a related question, is Amerikilla a band, ive head tech mentioning something about thema couple times and id like to hear something from them if they are

Oct 9, 2002
maliki said:
hey does any body got any nnutthowze cds they are willing to sell? the only thing i got from nnutthowze is a shirt its pretty tight its got 6688846993 on front and nnutthowze on back but i never see the cd its pretty rare i understand so if any one has any thing there willing to sell holla please

later maliki.

i have a few copies that got out...

i take paypal

Jan 27, 2005
i have a few copies that got out...

i take paypal]
I have some autographed by Tech and I also got the Amerikilla EP

Don't tell no one but I got a few copies of the official Everready with booklet and everything. It comes with a DVD that has the video of Tech and Rella Rezob in the song Muthafucka on the ground