hey whats up whats crackin'...these are some thoughts from a 10 year plus vet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
none
shawn powers done met rame royal,interviewd sam bostic,got love from mac mall....had black n brown vaugely intrested...had his own bay rap radio show,made 3 cds in a 100,thousand dollar studio....so you know!

im knowing this right c'here

1]guce is a legend....check the fucking x-files he done put out 4 cds in less than 2 years!!!he survived the whole fbi,court mike gregory case....the point is he is a alltime top 5 rapper....the voice,the long verses...the continuall cd dropping....shit i saw a big azz ad fo' his music in murderdog....he even got rhode[rip] from bnt on his new 1....that song he do with mess dissing 50 is hot...also i heard this 1 he and k.tay did with fat tone...shit i think the man himself...dj darryl did the damn beat!...anyway in closing the point is guce is a wise man he still the sco'legend but he is fairly close to breaking in mass audience wise

2]i miss little unknowen bay cats from like 96 -99

like where the fuck is undasett???????or say da-da from cellblock 2...they had a knocker called killa fo' the scrill

syde 2 syde anyone?....young nutty...game related?

kollision?

pizzo?...dude got like 5 or so cds he probably is like not very wealthy...but its like,shit that tha heaterman there!

main-o,hennesey?...i know taydatay be still going but the other 2?

3]i think dogday not completly making 11 feva a household name is one of the rap industries greatest travesties....i mean if you know thing 1 bout' bay rap you know goddamn well them boyz is giants only 3x can equal there vibe,appeal,group,izreal music....i think chris and them some how became more intrested in tryin to sell latin rap than argueably pushing 1 of the best ever gangsta rap groups....ahhh,damn i miss 11/5 releasing albums...shit!

4]how come mac shawn never fufilled his promise

you know that the mouthpiece done invented alottttttttttttt of west coast slang,,,sayings....go listen to in the zone,or sometimes i wish or middleman....he has a awesome voice

i think that he should have bubbled up...i know i know life happens to people

5]last thang...when i made my 2nd cd....5 star bump west coast slump...my 15 year vet producer used some 3x krazy slow songs and kollison's whole cd as a base blueprint...........the point is we loved dj darryl....next to say jt and studio tone,and tone capone..........there is noone who has that high level production...i mean he almost invented bay song sounds....he just needs 1 or 2 semi famous bay cats to do a few complete cds with....like yo imagine a whole darryl produced san quinn cd???????????! or say a luni coleone....heres to hoping he still trys to gush it

Apr 25, 2002
Like Fa Sho, Fa SHEEZZZZZ....something along those lines, been a grip since i heard that audio

lmao, killin em...dude was all on malls nuts...lol

shadow