HEY SICCNESS, Would you eat human if you had the chance???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2004
i dono i wouldnt eat brain, you eat that shyt and you go crazy, maybe some nice breast of somthing, i guess it dpends on the body part, and it depends on the type of restaurant it was, if its like a family owned viet place id feel safer about it than some Mr. Chows chain store type stuff

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so I stop posting in the open forum for a while and look what happens

everybody is racist and 925 is eating humans

the fuck is going on?

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I was just typing this same shit.
Me too - WELL DONE PLEASE !

Being a butcher Im already thinking of roast's , fillets , ribs , some cheaper cuts too I could get of someone ......

If your gonna eat someone I'd kill them first - Eating a (already) dead person is not good like most animals you gotta kill, gut it , bleed it , the hang ...........

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i dono i wouldnt eat brain, you eat that shyt and you go crazy, maybe some nice breast of somthing, i guess it dpends on the body part, and it depends on the type of restaurant it was, if its like a family owned viet place id feel safer about it than some Mr. Chows chain store type stuff
lol @ the one honest answer in the whole thread...good shit bro, lol.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
One time I was watching that movie "alive" I think that's what its called, where the plane crashes and they gotta eat people. And my friend says, "u would probably eat one of the guys butts." Lol