Hey, havnt been here a while

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
Hey,
Hows everyone been. Probably some of you have seen me on here write, and some of you dont know who the hell I am. Well either way I havnt been here for a while, Ive been busy with school and work. And well, Ive also had some other problems too, like my girl got preg, and is now like 3 months, my car got stolen last night from school, I was in class and came out, and shit was gone, with my whole system, all my cds, my signed Tech N9ne Angellic OG version. I had that, in there along with my rare Calm Before the Storm cd and Worst cd and Absolute Power. I had them in there, stupid me for puttin them in there. But I had them in there cause after class I was going to my friends house cause he wanted to copy them. :( Like I said they stole my whole stereo system. They took about over 400 cds that I had in there, including the one, I just bought before I went to class which was the Beef Soundtrack, got to hear one song and thats it, and not even the whole song, sucks. Yea, so just lot of stressful situations, we will see what happens. But the point of this whole thing is that I just wanted to say sup to everyone, and just wanted to see how things r goin.

Oct 18, 2003
it could be worse. . .

it could be worse yo!! Too many people on here know me now though, so I am not going to go and tell the world my business, but it could be worse!!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
wow... I'm sorry to hear that... but congrats on the baby... it may seem like a 'problem' now, (I know it did for me) but when things settle down, it'll be good! (trust me... I have two) Good luck man!