hey eastbayrider510

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
EastBay510 is off driving his slow ass monte carlo ss, its gonna take him awhile to get home and post.

Jun 5, 2004
maculentways said:
some random ese

and it looks like his mom is posted on the couch gone off that lean

::
LOL I THINK ITS HONEY.

YOU KNOW... WHINNEY THE POOH? FAT FUCK ALWAYS HAD A BIG ASS JAR OF HONEY WITH HIM? AND HE ROLLED WITH A LITTLE PIG JUST IN CASE HE FELT LIKE SOME PORK CHOPS.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
damn... i want some of that honey

then i'm a throw on my chopped n screwed copy of lil troys album

wwwwaaaannnnnnaaaaaa beeeeeeee uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... baaaaaaaalllllllaaaaaaaaaa shot callaaaaaaaaaaa twenty-twenty blades-blades oooooooooon thaaaaaaaaaaaa iiiiiiiimmmmmppppppaaaaaalllllllllaaaaaaaa

::

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mr Arson said:
EastBay510 is off driving his slow ass monte carlo ss, its gonna take him awhile to get home and post.
you damn near crushed his whole existance talking shit about his SS.....funny stuff....you should teach autoshop....this nia knows torque ratios and shit....I just know where the gas, the key, the CDs, and the roaches go in a car.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^you kidding right ?my whole exsistence ?mr. arson is just mad because he has no considerable talent with anything so he goes around being hater of the year for 8 years running....hes making sure he keeps his title......but hey arson if u wanna get at me so bad you just gotta hit me up..... but back to the subject...its a skrap from myspace who was talking bout he is a killa and all this noise ....and he had that pic up in his profile....ill find the link..i posted it before....and

May 17, 2006
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^^haha...skrapcali mad cuz he gotta pay for pussy....dont be mad at me cuz you dont have any game bro...and quick update...i checked the guys myspace link...he cancelled his membership

cuz he looks like a fool named thomas used to hang around some other bitch ass ranker named gulian from woodland.........first he was a norteno then a scrap then a norteno and last i heard he was all blued up........so was this gulian fool..........he tatted norte on his arm then tatted over that with sur 13.........fucking scraps, just dont bout em...........just dont know........

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^you kidding right ?my whole exsistence ?mr. arson is just mad because he has no considerable talent with anything so he goes around being hater of the year for 8 years running....hes making sure he keeps his title......but hey arson if u wanna get at me so bad you just gotta hit me up..... but back to the subject...its a skrap from myspace who was talking bout he is a killa and all this noise ....and he had that pic up in his profile....ill find the link..i posted it before....and
Dont be sad cause your SS is slower then a stock honda civic, i know the truth hurts your feelings, when you getting your "supercharger" lol, all i ever did was try and lace you, there is plenty if options to make your SS respectable, the chassis is awsome, gm should be ashamed of themselfs for releasing that drive train.