Hey a**holes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
As you type there are American soldiers fightin and dying for this country. As you sit and watch T.V., drive your cars, go to work, smoke your dank, drink your alcohol, and do everything else that makes this a great country there are American soldiers fightin and dying right now for all this shit. All your prayers and support should be going towards them right now and the leader they are following, YOUR mothafuckin leader! Fuck all you anti-war pussies! It's too late it's already begun! There's nothin you can do to stop that now, the process has ALREADY started. We are at war. So unless you are going to physically form an army that's willing to die for your beliefs and fight like everybody else has to and form your own country DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE PLACE YOU LIVE IN AND KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP! I got family and friends out there and we ALL have our fellow brothers and sisters out there, and when this is all over I'd like to see any of you cowardass bastards go up to them and tell them their friends died for nothin and not get killed yourself or catch a serious asswhoopin!

P.S.- Oh yeah before you come at me with any more of your guesses or more statistics or any "intelligence"(if your dumbass wants to call it that) that didn't come from the mothafuckin Whitehouse, the War Room, the CIA, or shit that YOU YOURSELF gathered from years of using information gatherin tactics out in the field... once again I would have to tell you to shut the FUCK up before you make yourselves sound like anymore of a jackass with an uneducated opinion then you already are and thank God that you can go to sleep at night peacefully knowing the people that do do this shit are protecting you, and protecting you well, and there's an obvious reason there trained and selected to do what they do and you aren't. Be very thankful that you live in a place where you can voice your opinion and not get your ass lynched or shot for speaking your mind . And while your sitting and thinkin about being thankful for this privelage try also thinkin about what I've just said and what you were about to say against your country. Thankyou and may God Bless America.

To all the soldiers and everbody else who keep my ass safe. I couldn't even express in words how thankful I am for your bravery and loyalty. So I'll just say thankyou for who you are and what you do.

-Ender
a.k.a J. Calahan

"I'm a RENEGADE never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time a day! Cuz I'm a RENEGADE never been afraid to holla about ANYTHING anything ANYTHANG! -Eminem and Jay-Z

"With no disguise I'm a die as a man" -Tupac

Jul 6, 2002
Ender:All your prayers and support should be going towards them right now and the leader they are following, YOUR mothafuckin leader!

4Twin: There were some war suporters on campus the other day, and there was this caucazoid cave bitch wit a sign that read "GOD Bless George Bush!" HA! He is the Grandwizard of the Unites Snakes of M'airikkka....I have prayed for those peons out there who are risking their lives for this loss cause I cant help it that they refuse to stand up to a pekkkawood who got 'em chasin some contorted sense of "justice" in a foreign land where they havent lost shit!

I am not anti war, I am anti establishment- although I do believe this war is foolish to say the least, and it is too sad that pawns must die for the unrighteous cause of some redneck.

God Bless Our troops? tha Facade Suggests they got Duped!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I know their ther and im aware of what their doing. I hope they make it home as soon as possible. I still dont support them, and i dont aprove of the war.

Pretty much i hope they are safe and fuck us all.

May 5, 2002
SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME ***HOW*** I AM GOING TO LOOSE RIGHTS IF SOLDIERS ARE NOT FIGHTING OVER IN IRAQ? HOW DOES FIGHTING IRAQ PROTECT MY RIGHTS!?!?!?! SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT......

Jul 7, 2002
phil said:

not to mention spitting on them and pretty much alienating a lot of them from society when they got home.
and you mention this becuase!?!?!?(if its true)

both sides now are supporting the troops.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Ender said:
As you type there are American soldiers fightin and dying for this country. As you sit and watch T.V., drive your cars, go to work, smoke your dank, drink your alcohol, and do everything else that makes this a great country there are American soldiers fightin and dying right now for all this shit. All your prayers and support should be going towards them right now and the leader they are following, YOUR mothafuckin leader! Fuck all you anti-war pussies! It's too late it's already begun! There's nothin you can do to stop that now, the process has ALREADY started. We are at war. So unless you are going to physically form an army that's willing to die for your beliefs and fight like everybody else has to and form your own country DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE PLACE YOU LIVE IN AND KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP! I got family and friends out there and we ALL have our fellow brothers and sisters out there, and when this is all over I'd like to see any of you cowardass bastards go up to them and tell them their friends died for nothin and not get killed yourself or catch a serious asswhoopin!
Sorry bro, my prayers are with the innocent women and children who are dying as we speak.
Don't get it twisted, I support our troops now that war has been aged. I apposed it but what can we do now?
I wish the best to our troops but at this moment I cannot pray for anyone who goes to war by choice....

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
First off, I got family and friends over there as well. I support the troops without a doubt. I do not support what Bush has forced them into though. That doesn't make me a pussy, that makes me someone who has formed his own opinion based on my own research. Not just what someone in a suit on TV told me.

Ender said:
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE PLACE YOU LIVE IN AND KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Dog, if that's really how you think people should be (sheep) than I don't know what to tell you. So in your opinion should we still have slavery? Maybe those against slavery back in the day shouldn't have talked shit about the place they lived in. Should Black people still be counted as being less than a whole person? While we're at it, let's get rid of civil rights and also take away women's right to vote.

Challenging the powers that be is one of the beautiful things we have in this country. For people to blindly agree and keep the mouths shut would ruin us.

Jul 6, 2002
Did you all know that 40% of all troops that are in the Middle East are from ALabama? I heard on npr this morning that there was a white army commander from Birmingham who had a picture of a klansman in his tent, and that the black troops in his unit refused to follow his orders unless he took the picture down...

Ender, are you proud to be "a-merry-con"? Or is it "a-merry-klan"?

Like homeboy said this is a whiteman's war. This war is not about protecting our rights as citizens or interests as a country (besides the oil)... other than that

FUCK YO GRAND WIZARD! I'D HANG HIS ASS FROM A NOLIA TREE LIKE BLACKFOLX IN 1903!

Nov 8, 2002
FoeTwin said:
Did you all know that 40% of all troops that are in the Middle East are from ALabama? I heard on npr this morning that there was a white army commander from Birmingham who had a picture of a klansman in his tent...
You heard it were?

Are you the same guy that doesnt listen to the media? or is it you only listen to what you like?