HELP: what songs are these ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
heres a list of some songs ive heard before that i liked but i dunno the names or what albums they are offa so im hopin some of yall can help, ill but the hardest ones to proally figure out first. Some are easy to figure out cause i allready got the name of the artist i just need to know the name of the song.

Song 1: Its a male rappin, part of the chorus says 'this of mine got me loccin up', during the chorus there is some singing and it sounds like it says 'im on one' so im thinking that might be the name of the song, any ideas ?

Song 2: The Chorus is someone singing it kinda sounds like levetti but i dont think its him the chorus goes 'ooooh you were watching me while i was watching you'. The very first line in the song talks bout it being friday night and its going down at the club and theres no reason to hate. Anyone know? I love this song but im dying that i cant find out what it is

Song 3: Chorus goes 'selling them thangs as usual' , its a popular bay song ive heard it hella times and i should know but im just drawing a blank its a older song from maybe like 92-94.

Song 4: Its a song by Tha Coup Featuring The Dead Prez the chorus goes 'you got to get up right now turn your system upside down suppose to be upset by now' , i think its offa their new album but im not sure.

Song 5: I belive the song is called 'ghetto blues' its a female rapper, once again its a pretty popular song its a newer song from proally like 97-99.

Song 6: Brotha Lynch song the chorus goes 'with me its like american express i dont leave without my smith n west'. I think its on the album 'loaded' im not sure though.

Song 7: The chorus goes "this is how we roll on the west coast from sacramento to the bay down to fresno, from la to san diego and pomona i think god for the streets of california". Could be a c-bo song im not sure though.

Song 8: Rappin 4 tay song the chorus goes 'regardless of anything we breaking them off though you do you think ill do my thang its bout time you found out bout frisco playas and hustlas we gettin our money hoe.

any info on any of these songs is greatly apperciated, if you know what album they are offa that helps a ton too so then i can go buy the albums.

May 6, 2002
Song 3: Chorus goes 'selling them thangs as usual' , its a popular bay song ive heard it hella times and i should know but im just drawing a blank its a older song from maybe like 92-94.

--- Young D-Boyz - Sellin them Thangz as usual

Song 4: Its a song by Tha Coup Featuring The Dead Prez the chorus goes 'you got to get up right now turn your system upside down suppose to be upset by now' , i think its offa their new album but im not sure.

----The Coup f/ Dead Prez - Get Up

If I'm not mistaken

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Song 2 might be C-Bo "Club Hoppin" with Missisippi on the hook, song 6 I thought was from "I'm Bout It" since Lynch WAS NOT on WCBB1

May 11, 2002
WHILE WE'RE ON THIS SUBJECT....

I've been trying to figure this out for sometime now I remember around 96-97 there was a song getting a lot of play on the bay area rap stations that had a beat that sounded exactly like the beat from g'd up from the Eastsidaz anyone know what song this is? Sounded possibly like something Dj Qik produced.