Help keep 2pac's music real

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2004
From the B.A.R.T forum

Please sign this petition to get amaru to release 2pac's music in og form.

http://www.petitiononline.com/2pacogs/petition.html

"We previously reported about Tupac's upcoming LP entitled Loyal To The Game. We spoke to Amaru Entertainment, who confirmed what we reported and also gave us additional information on the LP.

The LP contains between 11 and 12 previously unreleased songs produced by Eminem as well as three or four remixes by Raphael Saadiq, Red Spyda and Scott Storch.

The songs produced by Eminem features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Young Buck. Obie Trice makes an appearance on "Hennessy" while Sleepy Brown is featured on Red Spyda's remix of the song. The Eminem-produced "Ghetto Gospel" is also said to feature a very special guest appearance (Eminem perhaps?).

Afeni Shakur serves as executive producer and Eminem as co-executive producer of the LP, which is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on December 6th and in the United States on December 7th 2004.

May 19, 2004
i feel ya, i fkin hate eminem, how they gonna let his cracker ass work on his album ?? didnt he used 2 b a racist bitch ? n correct me if im wrong but didnt 2pac LUV his ppl n would probably not respect eminem, n others in this album . wtf mayn ? keep 2pacs message clear n shyt , ive heard afeni takes off names 4rm his songs so there wouldnt b any "disrespect" er some shyt towards her son , personally i think pac wouldnt give a fuck, he would want his shyt 2 ring clear through every1 .

"im not sayin i will change the world, but i guarantee i will spark the brain that will" -2pac

Apr 24, 2004
midwest norteno said:
2pac loved his black people but i dont believe 2pac was a racist
I don't believe that any one metioned 2pac being racist. I to feel that it is unappropriate to change 2pac's music. It is overt that the new album will feature erattic artist that 2pac might have never worked with. I dont believe that a man like m&m can fortify 2pac's message; he will only provide propaganda to the album release. The antidote is very simple leave 2pac's music in its pure form. 2pac's message to the world does not need to be reinforced by any new artist.