Hell In A Cell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks, breh.

Holy shit, Orton just jobbed to Henry by getting knocked out by a regular ass slam.

No wonder I stopped watching this shit.

Feb 8, 2003
no more chair shots to the head, gay. Surprised Orton lost again.
i saw this happening. henry will probaly lose to orton at vengeance end.of this.month with kane and big show coming back lol. now this triple threat match gonna suck its predictable that.cena gonna retain.

cody rhodes is wack as fuck in the ring and even more on the mic. if he wasnt dusty son he wouldve been fired.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i saw this happening. henry will probaly lose to orton at vengeance end.of this.month with kane and big show coming back lol. now this triple threat match gonna suck its predictable that.cena gonna retain.

cody rhodes is wack as fuck in the ring and even more on the mic. if he wasnt dusty son he wouldve been fired.
His character is good. But his lisp is hilarious. The nigga needs speech therapy asap.

Feb 8, 2003
His character is good. But his lisp is hilarious. The nigga needs speech therapy asap.
he probaly suck dick on the low.

this ppv is terrible. alberto carrying this match. also cm punks time almost up he fading thanks to triple h taking his spotlight i can officially say now they dropped the ball. the whole triple h storyline has over shadowed him. also looks like morrison is nothing but a jobber now unless he does a heel change then its over. cena probaly get back in the cage or else alberto winning.

May 6, 2009
Fuck! Forgot about the PPV and only caught the last 20 seconds lol. WTF happened with the main event? All I saw was cops bringing Truth and Miz to the back in cuffs and Triple H going off.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So what was the point of hot shotting the belt back to Cena last month only to hot shot it back to ADR this month? Cena has had like 4 championship reigns in the last few months. This booking makes no sense what so ever.

Feb 8, 2003
I knew they was gonna fuck off the punk angle. He had the potential to be on legendary status but triple h cock blocked it.
exactly they ruined him. he was gonna be big but its over now. they had him squashed three ppv in a row. no way its believe able he could beat austin. its true about triple h that he selfish i wont be surprised if he dont win the wwe title again so so he can continue bein on the road to break flairs record. also notices how they buried punk tonite but didnt bury cena and made it he lose the belt without being pinned then had him get beat down to to save face. hope they dont have him scheduled to beat the rock at mania

Feb 8, 2003
Triple H flying in at the end was pretty tight. Surprised they gave ADR the belt again
that mexico tour next week or week after and they want him as champ taking on sin cara and cm punk down there. it wouldnt surprise me if triple beats alberto for belt. they might as well keep that belt off cena bc.he loses it less then a month. at this rate i rather see gay ass zack ryder with the belt over cena. vince will be back soon on tv soon.

May 6, 2009
exactly they ruined him. he was gonna be big but its over now. they had him squashed three ppv in a row. no way its believe able he could beat austin. its true about triple h that he selfish i wont be surprised if he dont win the wwe title again so so he can continue bein on the road to break flairs record. also notices how they buried punk tonite but didnt bury cena and made it he lose the belt without being pinned then had him get beat down to to save face. hope they dont have him scheduled to beat the rock at mania
I'm sure he's gonna win. I don't see them bringing in the Rock to beat their, then leave. Hope I'm wrong though!

Feb 8, 2003
So what was the point of hot shotting the belt back to Cena last month only to hot shot it back to ADR this month? Cena has had like 4 championship reigns in the last few months. This booking makes no sense what so ever.
they said bc ratings was down when alberto had it. like cena was gonna make a difference bc they booo him.

Feb 8, 2003
I'm sure he's gonna win. I don't see them bringing in the Rock to beat their, then leave. Hope I'm wrong though!
true but u also gotta think if he beats the rock in his first comeback match then that will tarnish rock. i guess thats why him and the rock gonna do best of three matches at mania and two other ppv.