HEARD SAS AND DJ TRULY OdD AT 4TH AND B FRIDAY 3/19

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
oh he from diego? i always thought he was from k.c the first time i heard him was when we went to k.c to interview fat tone...learn something new everyday...
Just text ma relative and yeah boy big is from kc. Guess he just fucks wit dago niggas. And yeah its supposed to b big boy from outkast out here.

Jun 26, 2008
They got some shows coming up on their lineup that i seen a couple of weeks ago, but their website is unsafe at the moment so i'm not sure if it's still all the same. And they are known to cancel about half of all rap shows that they advertise, from what i have seen. However i believe Big Boi from outkast is tonight and SAS is either tommorrow or next weekend. They also got andre nikatina and too short later this month, or next.

Aug 15, 2002
before i left town i seen a flyer at the armory saying big boi from outkast at 4th and B...didnt see anything about SAS...wouldnt Mitch be on here promoting it?

Aug 9, 2002
Shit was bunt!. They had everybody that came sign a petition at the door sayin that we know that big boy is not gonna b there. I didn't care if he was there. They just had local acts go on. Saw el cajon tez about to perform then I left. Was on there for 6 minutes.