Hear and download new Rapstar from where Tech 9 is from Realla Rezob on myspace.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

did you like my tracks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
maybe if you used your own beats instead of ones you stole from the internet and then had a tighter flow, then actually talked about something, then put it all together in a cohesive audio project... we might actually really listen to it.

Jan 28, 2005
Everybody and they momma wanna bust a fuckin rap...

Oh yeah, you better let the 3rd out of your 5 friends on myspace know that its stupid as fuck to steal an album cover from The Exploited for their shitty production team.

Imma keep it real, you aren't half bad. But you aint gonna make it nowhere. Theres so much unsigned talent and underground artists that grind hard as fuck, youre just a little fish in a big pond. Keep with it though, prove me wrong homie.

www.myspace.com/dirtygloveentertainment

Jan 26, 2006
well... I know many sound like him but I can pull up a Tech N9ne sound file where he soundin like all of the oldschool fast rappers (Rebel-XDish no joke) lol or alot of other rapper sounds... truth is if you listen to Tech N9ne in there you see he has some talent ...

Listening to this dude, and not comparing him to Tech N9ne just making a point lol...

I think this guy could do something with his voice and what I am hearin but it's gonna take some work not every cat can do like KillaClown just said above me...

As for sayin Realla RezBob or whatever has no flow... that is a bunch of bullshit and you know it...

They are just all sayin you are soundin like most other rappers in those two samples is all man

You have talent like ya said earlier and these bastards here refuse to give you, for the most part, some props :p

as for soundin 14 year old... you just need to find your unique voice more... SHIT even Pac sounded alot like other rappers when he started and then he developed his sound just like all of do... when I come with my next level sound people will finally look at me... I just found this part of my voice where I could actually yell with minimal effort and I can really really harmonize and it's quite powerful... it should be interesting if I work at it more...

I like what I heard man... again there are many who sound and are rappin like you like you but I like your pronunciation ability... Though it sounds like you are like most rappers to the unkeen...

Status
Not open for further replies.