HBO: True Detective

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
He's a very good actor. Haven't seen that movie though. I'm glad Leo didn't win it for Wolf since I didn't think that was his best performance (thought he overracted at times like when he fought with his wife in the bedroom ).
Leo getting to touch that blonde girl's tiddies was reward enough, better than an Oscar

Jan 18, 2006
I thought Woodys neck got snapped for a sec when he was on the ground. Its funny i like both actors but this show just doesn't grab me like Breaking Bad and few others did. Shit i liked the first season of Ray Donovan much more then this. Not a bad show at all, its just seems like a episode of Seinfield or some shit where they talk about nothing and just bsing a lot of the time

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
yeah I liked the series but wasn't a fan of that ending. Marty's daughters being red herrings was weak. Also felt like the shit with Rust chasing Errol through the maze while he whispered weird stuff at him was corny as fuck.
The acting was all-around great though. Rust seeing his dad and daughter was probably an acid flashback lol

Jun 21, 2005
Enjoyed the series. I think the whispers were more in Rust head than anything. I think one line said come die with me. Rust wanted to die, to be back with his family. Now hes forced to walk the earth, since he said he would never commit suicide. If he died in martys arms would have be corny to me..Great character driven show. Its gonna be interesting to see who there gonna cast for next season...

Apr 24, 2012
I thought Woodys neck got snapped for a sec when he was on the ground. Its funny i like both actors but this show just doesn't grab me like Breaking Bad and few others did. Shit i liked the first season of Ray Donovan much more then this. Not a bad show at all, its just seems like a episode of Seinfield or some shit where they talk about nothing and just bsing a lot of the time
This. Though the first season of breaking bad didn't grab be.. 3rd season of BB and I finally stated to get hooked.. so True Detective could get there.. just have to wait and see for new seasons but I agree with ur post.