HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
Man fuck that little fake king inbred hill have eyes looking fucker. They didn't have to do that to Ned. If it wasn't for Rob catching the King slayer, my whole week would've been fucked off. Season finale on Sunday. Then it's True Blood, Walking Dead and Dexter for me.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Welp I stayed up pretty late and got caught up with the show, good first season and addictive lol. Most period pieces are very slow paced most of the time, but this has so many side stories going on at once that there is always some shit hitting the fan. So is Khal Drogo gonna be "evil" now or something if the magic worked? Will the Khalessie's dragon eggs ever hatch? I thought they would during that one episode but then no mention of the eggs since really. Prince/King Avatar is still a faggot and I hope he gets murdered soon.

Apr 2, 2010
fuck why did I even scroll down lmao

As long as John Snow is still in this bitch I'm happy. If you look at the IMDB page it kind of ruins it because it lists how many episodes each character appears in.