HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well I'm kinda glad people are disgusted by jaimes perceived rape scene. Jaime is a disgusting piece of shit with no honor, and I'm tired of people liking him so much. This guy tried to murder a child and has done so much dirty shit he can't and shouldn't be redeemed. He has three kids by his damned sister come on man, if that didn't automatically disqualify him from being likeable or respectable you guys have some questionable morals lol.

Earlier jaime said "give me a clean death any day rather than live as a cripple" something like that after he learned bran lived. Yet here he is wandering around a cripple trying to fill up the kingsguard book with bullshit deeds to redeem a life of shit. He's a fuckin loser fuck jaime and all his fans and his shitty redemption arc

I mean even theon greyjoy wasn't as large a piece of shit as jaime, look what happened to him lol. Cant wait for jaime to get his, hopefully right at the peak of his redemption lol

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Well I'm kinda glad people are disgusted by jaimes perceived rape scene. Jaime is a disgusting piece of shit with no honor, and I'm tired of people liking him so much. This guy tried to murder a child and has done so much dirty shit he can't and shouldn't be redeemed. He has three kids by his damned sister come on man, if that didn't automatically disqualify him from being likeable or respectable you guys have some questionable morals lol.
True, but then you seem him with Brianne and wonder what in the fuck happened. He saved her life more than once.

Earlier jaime said "give me a clean death any day rather than live as a cripple" something like that after he learned bran lived. Yet here he is wandering around a cripple trying to fill up the kingsguard book with bullshit deeds to redeem a life of shit. He's a fuckin loser fuck jaime and all his fans and his shitty redemption arc
Thats part of the appeal of the show. They do alot of that. Just like when Hound said only cunts name their swords, and the next episode, Joffrey is naming his sword. C wut they did ther?

I mean even theon greyjoy wasn't as large a piece of shit as jaime, look what happened to him lol. Cant wait for jaime to get his, hopefully right at the peak of his redemption lol
People have to understand that this show is basically a big ass character study. Everyone in the show at some point has shown both good and bad qualities, moral quarrels, and ethical decisions. Each has been right and each has been wrong. The reactions to those decisions is the part that matters.

Nov 24, 2003
Daenerys is slowy getting on my nerves... " I GOT DRAGONS " freeing the Slaves" giving “want to fuck” face at Daario

Worst storyline of the show at this moment.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Takes time to build an army and raise three motherfuckin dragons, dog
Still would like to see that army in action though, but they seem to only show the smallest/skinniest one, not very representative of these painless monsters IMO, lol!!! Dragons and supposedly the strongest army, she should walk around naked

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Still would like to see that army in action though, but they seem to only show the smallest/skinniest one, not very representative of these painless monsters IMO, lol!!! Dragons and supposedly the strongest army, she should walk around naked
The book folks have been waiting like 20 years for her story to develop lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
She's not even in book 4 which is like 900 pages lol
So book 3 comes out, which is where we are at... 5 years later book 4 comes out, no daenerys, then 6 years for book 5.

I wonder how hbo will handle it lol