Hayloft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
yy

Is tech going back to Hayloft again on Dec 3? I got some good pic of the show from Nov. 13th. What was that michael Jackson beat that tech and kutt were rapping too? It that going to be on kutts mix tape?
1st verse to FIRE
I spitt so much fire I breath smoke I am no joke I'll choke like second smoke look here loc i am still rappin trying to get crackin want to make this rappin happen take as far is will go get my career on a roll in the upward direction i am still stressin these nutts you don't want to get to testin I act like a maniac when I jump on tracks no holds bars when the bass and beats get humping and jumping up out the box hittin you the back like a glock i am hot and heated listen the hook and repeat my shit don't delete it...................... Red King!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, it's a Kutt song over Billy Jean beat.. I think it was get ready. And Tech is going to be there on the third. They announced it at the show, plus it's on his site.

But, it's kinda embarassing that he's opening for Vanilla Ice.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, but they've remixed a lot of them up.. I'm pretty sure it was the lyrics from Get Ready.

It'd be kinda lame though, if on the mixtape they changed Get Ready from the Toxic beat to the MJ beat. Get Ready with the Toxic beat is my favorite Kutt song..