havoc question from south central cartel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
whats up with there being 2 havoc and prodejes? SCC and mobb deep?
if that wasn't confusing enough for you, it gets worse. there were 2 havoc's in scc, with different spellings. the hypeman havoc and the rapper havikk the rhyme son. as far as i can remember, havoc never rapped. he was older than the rest of everybody else in the group.

May 15, 2003
if that wasn't confusing enough for you, it gets worse. there were 2 havoc's in scc, with different spellings. the hypeman havoc and the rapper havikk the rhyme son. as far as i can remember, havoc never rapped. he was older than the rest of everybody else in the group.
another question i have is did young prodeje (who made the album with havoc) did he later change his name to big prodeje? because i was listening to a newer album and theres two prodejes, young prodeje and big prodeje, so was there always two prodejes? or did the old young prod change to big prod and now theres a new young prod?

Sep 17, 2005
Havikk and Prodeje were the rappers in SCC. Havoc the hypeman didnt rap on any of the SCC albums or the Havoc and Prodeje cds, but he did drop a solo which I just assume is horrible called Hava-roche' or sum shit. He had all the music connections cuz his dad was one of the Four Tops(or one of them groups). Big Prod is the Prodeje from the old scc stuff. YOung Prod I guess was just a cat that came a lil later cuz I know he had an old ass solo from maybe late 90's? Cant remember the name Flame somethin.

May 15, 2003
Havikk and Prodeje were the rappers in SCC. Havoc the hypeman didnt rap on any of the SCC albums or the Havoc and Prodeje cds, but he did drop a solo which I just assume is horrible called Hava-roche' or sum shit. He had all the music connections cuz his dad was one of the Four Tops(or one of them groups). Big Prod is the Prodeje from the old scc stuff. YOung Prod I guess was just a cat that came a lil later cuz I know he had an old ass solo from maybe late 90's? Cant remember the name Flame somethin.
yeah, i think it was like johnny flame or something, i got that album thinking it was gonna be the other prodeje, and was kinda dissapointed when it wasnt.

thanks guys! this clears up alot of confusion