haven't heard a good track from the bay.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
there have been good albums and songs released, but none of them have truly blowm me away. Last Bay album that did that for me was Disobayish. I mean, there is talented folks out there who I know are capable:
Livewire Camp
Messy
Quinn
Wax
Guce
Jacka

Im really hoping Tear Gas sets the bar high for what a quality Bay "classic" should be.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
well i said ive been giving carter III alot more spins on deck then any new bay cd as of late..that doesn't translate to being a wayne fan.
right on for some of yall suggestions. gone have to see what else 08 has in stored.

Apr 25, 2002
My favorite 2 Bay Area releases this year have the Errelevent album the the Jacka/Berner album. Not too many weak songs on either album.
right on left. yeah like senator, i don't usually chime in on threads like this to hype my artist, but i know theres a bunch of people on here complaining about the lack of quality songs/albums from the bay right now who still haven't listened to Errelevent's album.

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
when is that boots album coming out? who are those other people?
that album is supposed to be out this summer...

Tom Morello is the guitarist from Rage againt the machine/Audioslave. he was ranked #26 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time".

Stanton Moore is a hella funky drummer from new orleans... most known for his role in galactic

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
taj. i like the mobbin track u got with j goodz and the nile boyz one too. you got an official one droppin soon?