Have you met The DE? (ROAD CHECK HOMIE!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

Instigator

Ran across the DE at the 1st Annual 91siccness concert in Chico Oct. 2000.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sup DE...I met you for the first time yesterday at the BBQ, I was the cat with the black t-shirt that said MURS 3:16 and the black hat..that came up to you and just said what's up and gave you props on what you're doin. And I picked up The Big Black Bat from ya. Stay real and keep doin ya thang

Aug 26, 2002
Who dat dirty who drove 4 hrs to see u in Louisvillee, Gimmi Sum dirty , that's who............I heard the shot out you gave me on Big Black Bat, if you are with a 4hr commute of a DE show you better be therrre

Keepin smokin, oh yeah dirty I'm makin STL moves right as we speak I claiming Warfare .....I'm hopefully get a track of your's thru SC.......get at my email [email protected]

STL, Murder Mo.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal said:
WTF? Is this shit real? I'm new here, but are these dudes posting the real artists? If so, then fuck yeah, I'm glad I found this site. :)
::Laughing in my DEEPEST DE voice:::"HUAHUAHAUHAHAhahahaha...

To ripgutC: Welcome, homie. Peep those DE albumz, too - I know that you were askn about artistz to peep. My fav iz Planet Zero, but muthafucaz will swear that Damn That DE is better. The Big Black Bat just dropd, and you mentiond likin to get high and zone to albumz. Well, BBB iz perfect for that - it'll fucc with ya, homie :classic: Oh, and peep the different compilationz out there, like FUnderbelly vol.1 and Lethal Weaponz & CaliFactorz. These will introduce ya to a barrage of diff artistz.

@DE. 1LUV, but I aint met you
Yet

Kabol

Sep 16, 2002
I met and smoked a fat ass bleez with the DE, it was my honor.
It was after the 10 year anniversary show for andre nickatina, in sac. He was cool ass folks, down to earth and even invited me to the after party of his next show. unfortuantely i couldn't make it, DAMN!! But i was the dude that was chillin wit u and your folks, posted up by your car, schmokin that fire... Peace DE

Keep that dope shit up

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•I met Micheal at work of all places...He and Curbie Locc stopped by a couple of dayz before tha show to give my ticket...Luckily I had my cd'z with me, and showed 'em to tha D.E....He wuz impressed with my collection of SiccMade/Fahrenheit albums...He told me "That'z my whole life right there..." and signed em...That wuz off tha hook seeing him walk through tha door...
•Then I spent a little time with him before tha show...Tha show was on tha same day that that huge fire started, remember??...That foo had tha tightest shirt on that night..
•Coo ass dude...If you ever need ah place tah stay in D-town, lemme know...:cool: