Have you ever paid for sex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
never paid for sex in the hooker to john fashion...i have bought dinners,movies,vacations,trips,groceries,furniture..a few car payments, gas...etc..etc...

in retrospect...its cheaper to pay the hooker to leave

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
notsureifsrs.jpeg

And seems like paying for sex is cheaper than dating.. hmm
Well if you aren't Blacky, et al you are obviously someone who got banned that is back and you seem too smart to be KCVillian so I'm just going to go with that one for now.

Also wanting to fap to guys stories of paying for sex is pretty Martyish. So either way I won't know what your reply is because I'm not going to come into this thread again. Here are some tiddies.

Jul 18, 2011
Well if you aren't Blacky, et al you are obviously someone who got banned that is back and you seem too smart to be KCVillian so I'm just going to go with that one for now.

Also wanting to fap to guys stories of paying for sex is pretty Martyish. So either way I won't know what your reply is because I'm not going to come into this thread again. Here are some tiddies.

First timer here. Reppin the big bad strees of salas califas homez.

And nice tits cuzz

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Exactly, all the time ive spent getting pussy id be a millionare are 5 bucks a hour, hence im ashamed to say , yes.