@hatchetgirl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
are you raven from the old MIR boards? the one that ceme to my town and spent the night with me at that motel 6? if your not then sorry for the mix up.

EDIT: nevermind. i just looked at your myspace. ungod feel free to post up some clasic wrasslin

May 24, 2002
are you raven from the old MIR boards? the one that ceme to my town and spent the night with me at that motel 6? if your not then sorry for the mix up.

EDIT: nevermind. i just looked at your myspace. ungod feel free to post up some clasic wrasslin
My favorite old school match

The Destroyer who is american made a huge name for himself in japan as well as in America....

The Destroyer is beyond great in this match, his heel work is just amazing and he really knows how to get a crowd going.

The Destroyer = Greatest Mask Man of All Time

What you get to see in this match:
Plenty of setups and payoffs, some nasty finger bending, Destroyer heeling it up like a mofo, and just all around fantastic technical work.

This match is an hour long but fun as hell I really cant even begin to give this match the proper praise it deserves.

Everyone needs to take an hour out of their day, grab a beer and some weed, chill out and watch this match from start to finish

Giant Baba vs. The Destroyer

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
That's funny...u mean my old neighbor Raven?

She's getting married soon bro you may want to tap that hydrant one last time, and in fact, she's been haunting the forum I'm building on my site.

You should go say hi!

:cool:
oh lord dont remind me. lol did you know she came to the bay to audition for american idol many moons ago and ha dme spend the night and when the wake up phone call rang i just hung it up cause i was sleeping and she missed her whole audition. hahahaha oh boy the good ol days. and just so you know...i didnt tap that. (that was purely speculation) hahahaahahaha

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh lord dont remind me. lol did you know she came to the bay to audition for american idol many moons ago and ha dme spend the night and when the wake up phone call rang i just hung it up cause i was sleeping and she missed her whole audition. hahahaha oh boy the good ol days. and just so you know...i didnt tap that. (that was purely speculation) hahahaahahaha
Oh trust me, I remember.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
To be brutally honest i might have banged her but i was in junkie limbo and she insisted on being naked the whole time and everytime i worked up the nerve to let her suck my cock i immediately thought of excalibur bangin her and i went completely limp. Horrible night my amigo. Horrid indeed.

Feb 23, 2003

RAVEN?? WAS SHE THE FAT CHICK THAT POSTED PICS OF HERSELF IN A BATH TOWEL??

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN YOU CAS! For future reference u can always send me those kinda texts and phone calls! Hahahahaga oh if u guys only knew!rip hunter s thompson and mitch hedberg.

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
I just can't find CA's
They probably couldn't afford their hosting anymore. Sacramento Co. just layed off more than a quarter of their police force...Eventually violent criminals such as myself will all be free to do biz and the citizens will have no choice but to beg the govt to bring in the national guard to protect them. All part of the plan.