has this happened to you....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I was bored and went to bed early ..only to be distrubed by a quick scattering noise..looked over didn't see anything..went back to sleep heard it again...It went on for another time or so ...and when I looked over there was this big ass Roach/waterbug..in my room....so I go after it ....it took me an hour and a half to get it...DAM THOSE THINGS ARE SMART and fast...the miute I'd look away he went somewere else....and Of course I couldn't sleep with the thought of a roach the size of my pinky chillin in my house.

Sep 5, 2003
lmao this shit happens to me a lot wit flies, I hate it when flies get in my room, cuz when u sleep they make that buzzin noise n ya cant sleep, so just as soon as i wanna sleep it shows up n i end up spendin like 30-45 min tryin to kill it, usually it just goes where the light is so i turn my lamp on to the highest it can go n they just burn in there n then it smells like ass....

Feb 12, 2004
DAMN HOMIE I HATE THAT SHIT!! THESE FUCKEN LIL BROWN FLIES ALWAYS GET INTO MY ROOM CUZ I LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN AND WHEN IM SLEEPING THEY A BITCH. U CAN HEAR THEM BUZZIN RIGHT IN YOUR EAR AND I WAKE UP WITH FUCKEN BITES ALL OVER MY BODY!! I USED TO LIVE IN THIS ONE GHETTO ASS HOUSE I COULD HEAR THE RATS RUNNING IN THE WALLS ALL NIGHT LONG.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Roaches OMG!!!!!!!

I still have nightmares about them. At my duplex in San Diego they were the size of my ear. I could literally hear them move. My dog would be up at 3am chasing those fuckers around on the carpet. They are so fucking disgusting. If your neighbors are dirty and have them, you will too. That is all there is too it. Thank God I moved.

Aug 9, 2002
MOSA said:
I was bored and went to bed early ..only to be distrubed by a quick scattering noise..looked over didn't see anything..went back to sleep heard it again...It went on for another time or so ...and when I looked over there was this big ass Roach/waterbug..in my room....so I go after it ....it took me an hour and a half to get it...DAM THOSE THINGS ARE SMART and fast...the miute I'd look away he went somewere else....and Of course I couldn't sleep with the thought of a roach the size of my pinky chillin in my house.

LMAOL!!!....damn that shits fucked up...that reminds me of when I used to live in tha hood...shits never happend to me probaly cuz im a really deep sleeper...I dont wake up worth shit unless its my alarm ring'n...