has there been a time .....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Hell Yeah there's been a time. It was a time when I got kicked out of my parents house for like a year and all I was around was drugs and shaddy ass people. It just got out of hand. I was geting nowhere really fast. Yeah everyone acted like your friend just because you had money on it. I just seen the light. Got my life together by gettin away from it and thank God my one true love came back into my life. It's kind of sad how you look back on the people that say they were your friends and they are just doing the same damn thing they always been doing (going nowhere).

Jun 29, 2002
yeah but here is the deal. I am so fed up with lies and people being evil and all the shit that goes along with it. I am so fed up I wanna lay in my bed and avoid any kind of human contact. I am this close l l to just cutting off people all together, no boyfriends no husband no nothing fuck 'em all . I am tired of being direspected and taken for granted. It's not how I treat people. that's all I guess I wanna know how to get past this.

~fin~

Aug 6, 2002
Find something positive. Anything at all and go with it. To be really honest what got me through it is God. I found God all in my life, I just had to wake up and see it. Is there anything that gets your attention? Work? School?

Apr 25, 2002
i been that way since damn i can't remember.it's bullshit however you look at life.

about personal issues i think shit with my brother when he got out a prison and started trippen on me.alot of fights.we quit that shit now though.at the time i thought it would never end but it lasted for a couple years.when i was a kid it was all throughout my childhood.we cool now so though thats new to me.

back in the highschool days to nowdays- though i got tired of the people i was around i think.i still got luv for them but it ain't the same i guess.it's weird like in highschool i did'nt know who was real with me or just around for the time.it seems like it's just for the time if anything.i guess i never got close with nobody.thats half on my part and the other on them.

currently yall know i got tired of getten high.

i got other shit on my mind but this thing i'm trippen on right now is sorta out of control.i can't do nothing about it but let other people in a higher position decide.i been talking to roxy about this and she know whut i been going through nowdays.i don't wanna talk about it till it's over and thats gonna be around this time next year.

on sum other shit i'm trying to influence a change in daily living at home with everybody in the family i'm tired of the way we act at home.

Apr 25, 2002
sum advice for brownskin.

i think maybe if you think about it enough you will learn to grow stronger and get passed everything thats troubleing you.give it sum time where you can really think about it and the answers will come to you.

stay up.

Jun 29, 2002
thanks for the kind words

Trooper I don't feel like I am a weak person I think it has more to do with me taking on too much from my personal life. but I will take your advice be patient and I think I will be okay.

I applaude you for trying to fix what you don't like in your life, not everyone does that, they either leave the situation or pretend it doesnt exist. I don't want to broadcast everything thats going on in my life either but I want you to know that I appreciate your words.