HAS THE BAY AREA LOST ITS SOUND??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
No, we've copied shit and lost our identity....Plain an simple (except for a select few)
We never lost our identity lol. It just doesn't make a significant amount of money anymore. I didn't know if you lived in the Bay that was the only type of music your suppose to make. The old sound that people are talking about stopped selling which forced artist to try NEW things. We lost the $ and support to keep our music relevant in the NATION when the internet was introduced. Its simple ..adapt or die if your in the industry. Choose you fate. This aint the mid to late 90's any more and unless a time machine is invented it will never be like that again.

Dec 25, 2003
I miss the signature vintage mobb sound that the bay has been known for; that was the reason why I started listenin to yall... But alot of yall changed; FOR THE WORST!!! ...& they abandoned their treeroots straight from their nourished soil & both the trees & soil had desecrated dead!!! I only bump the vintage old stuff nowadays like 415, Ant banks, The Dangerous Crew, Bad-N-Fluenz Seagram, RBL, Cougnut, 11/5, UDI, 2/11, UNLV, & less of the new stuff comin out today & without Apt.3 the hardest mobb music to ever been reeleased & contributed would never had existed & sadly KA3 was their last hardest vintage mobbulation cuz I dont blame em at all; the masses dont support the mobb & tend not to fuck wit the mobb anymore but listen to Lil B & any autotuned club song that is now considered the "neo"-rap LOL!!! My advice is to stay with your identity & make the music youre truly known for & cater your art to your loyal fans no matter how hard the game is today; simple as its always been......