has anyone sent an artists from the siccness a gift

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
you know how on rap city they get art and shit like that?

i was thinking that'd be cool to give them sumthing to trip on since they work to please the fans so much.

i know i got a few free shit from you guys.

Well...he's not really on the Siccness. But I've bought X-Raided a whole lotta books & stamps, cd's, a TV Guide subscription, a Sports Illustrated subscription, a tv, a diamond ring, and some other shit I can't remember. Most of it is stuff he asked me to send him. But if I come across a book I think he would like, I'll just send it to him.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I was going to send LYNCH one of those music boxes that you turn the crank and there the ballerina dancer that spins around while the music plays, but then i thought it would be too weird.

Apr 25, 2002
Locahontas said:
Well...he's not really on the Siccness. But I've bought X-Raided a whole lotta books & stamps, cd's, a TV Guide subscription, a Sports Illustrated subscription, a tv, a diamond ring, and some other shit I can't remember. Most of it is stuff he asked me to send him. But if I come across a book I think he would like, I'll just send it to him.
"Im That Gangsta you answer to/ When I say Bitch Jump Then Thats What You Do/ Im a fast talkin convict blowin your mind/ and im workin Mac-a-frama-lama even if im in the slamma"

"You lost your pretty bitch but you gained an ugly soldier/move over bacon/ its time for sizzilien to take over"

LOL, spokin by your own man, MAC-A-FRAMA-LAMA

shadow

Ummm...sorry to disappoint you, but...

First of all, a lot of the shit I send him is bought with money that he has sent to me. He does for me, I do for him. Simple as that.

Second, I'm far from being ugly. And my name doesn't even RHYME with Stacey.

Third, if you wanna talk about words comin straight from the mouth of the man, then find out about a song he wrote for me (meaning about me, dedicated to me) called 'Black Queen.'

Fourth, after that cd was sent to me, don't you think I asked if the song was about someone in particular (meaning me)? And the answer, straight from the mouth of the man was flat out, "NO."

And fifth, if there was so much Mac-a-frama-lama about it, why have I never been the one to pay for my plane ticket, hotel, rental car, and other expenses on my trips to see him?

@ Sporadic...yeah, that's what I thought fool. Cuzz I didn't wanna have to do a Tae-Bo demonstration on that ass!!!

:beard:

Apr 25, 2002
locahontas i got two baby water turtles to take care of.plus i don't think you'd want to put sum kittys in a box and send it cross country lol!

as for whut i get for free from you guys mostly cd's to peep or posters and flyers.the norm for the siccness you know.

i apreciate it yaw.

Apr 25, 2002
your crazy you should just leave them at the door step of sum lil girls that play in the street.they'd fall in luv and beg their mom to keep them.