has anyone heard the new nump album "student ov da game"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
For the first time in my life this was a drop I could actually cop on release day rather than later by mail order, as I was in the Bay Area so went to SF Rasputins Tuesday morning.

Couldn't listen until today as wasn't travelling with a CD player, but slid it in my ride at the airport and been slappin it all morning. Nump really stepped it up, the production is clean.

Droop-E does the first two beats - ^ MeloTrauma picks out two dope tracks, funnily enough they the ones I kept flipping over and over too, especially the Ya Boy track, I'd also mention the track with Balance which is a nice club number.

Overall Nump caters for a lot of mainstream tastes and the production is on point - it's a CD where a bunch of tracks could go radio. He deserves a lot of success with this one, it is WAY cleaner than Nump Yard.

Feb 22, 2008
I had a show wid Nump in Idaho last month and it was a 10 hour drive... so u know we bumped it there and back! Off top he mos def stepped it up on all aspects! Lyrics, beats, hooks, etc... solid album!! Go cop it!