Has anyone heard AK the Teflon Dons album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Them were the songs that I produced right there. I haven't talked to him in a minute so I'm not sure when it's coming out but due to business reasons you might hear them same beats on somebody elses album.

Jan 4, 2006
I was wondering how that album would sound ever since i listened to That track #12 called My Home by AK on First Degree's gangwars.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I got the album. Itz coo! Features Messy Marv, C-Bo, Young Meek, Chill Bola, and more.

Best tracks: We count Racks; Danger; How We Roll; In My Lifetime; Lyfe

I was expectin this album to be a lil darker though. Quite a few "club" tracks...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lil Tigger said:
Is it worth picking up? I heard some songs on his myspace and It's a couple of songs on there that Slap. What I need track is fire and Nasty ways was cool too.
Those tracks ain't on the album, must be on his new shit...

Apr 5, 2005
Mike Manson said:
I got the album. Itz coo! Features Messy Marv, C-Bo, Young Meek, Chill Bola, and more.

Best tracks: We count Racks; Danger; How We Roll; In My Lifetime; Lyfe

I was expectin this album to be a lil darker though. Quite a few "club" tracks...
He tryin to do the club shit to get airplay but I don't know if that's gonna work.