Has anyone got there promo ish yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
Im waiting on this ish so hard, i got this hype going right now all over this place.. and everyone i see is like.. "ay you got that tech yet" and everyday.. everywhere i go.. i have to say "naw man not yet, but its commin".. so

whats the deal? this albums bout to drop. i havent seen or heard "bout ta bubble" on tv. or the radio here.. its less then a month away!!!!!

Sep 7, 2006
FO REAL!!!!!!!!!!! IF u Even Search MTV or BET's websites it Doesnt say SHIT..........and radio stations dont want to play it..........idk...i just dont know

Sep 17, 2003
Normally, if the album is less than a month away from being released, the single should be spinning away at radio....... thus increasing the amount of album sales when it drops...... "Strange" to say the least.

Feb 9, 2006
I have been waitin on my shit too... I dont know what the hell the deal is... I got an email sayin they have been hella busy with the tour and shit.. but you would think after 4 years w/o droppin an album, with this only a month away they would make fuckin time for them to get this shit out to us so we can get that shit out there!!!

Jun 9, 2004
If you hittin' up a club or what not take a blank CD with Bout ta Bubble and Jellysickle. If you know anyone there try to get the DJ to play it. Did that the other night and seemed to go over well. That was out in the Bay, so 40 and Tech went over good.

Oct 5, 2006
Me niether

I haven't seen or heard anything yet either.....I'm in Jacksonville, FL, and he's coming to Orlando on November 26th.....Florida ain really know yet, and I wanna help them know bout the bangin ish that's headin our way....microphone destroyers are comin!!!

Sep 20, 2006
Strange ain't gonna just sit on the album and sh*tcan the promotion

it's all about strategy

for example, "Bout 'Ta Bubble" is already poppin' hot here in Sicc Lake City, UT - who's to say y'alls area ain't next?

doing it all at once would be very hard, and keep in mind lots of hype can still be generated after the release

keep the faith - they'll do their jobs, and when they decide to pass us the ball we'll run with it.