has anyone ever worked as a security guard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

super easy, might be alot of standin up but most security posts are super easy and super boring unless you got a coo boss and you can be on the net and shit...

May 30, 2006
I've done some security shit back in the day when I was living in the Inland Empire & out here in Sac. It always helps if your spv iz cool. If he's a dick you'll hate the fuck out of it. At a hospital? That's cool as fuck. Do that shit. Usually @ places like that you'll just be doing some front desk shit. Easy paper homie. Always remember though YOUR ONLY A SECURITY GAURD! Very quick way 2 get fucked up by some niggaz. My homie I use 2 do security with took his job way too fuckin serious & was on some cop shit. Very embarrassing. Its just a job u do until that big job calls but he fell in love with that shit. Entire security staff got laid off & this nigga was ready 2 do a gotdamn walk by or some shit to releive his stress.

Oct 5, 2006
IVE DONE SECURITY ITS KINDA BORING/ EASY DEPENDING HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, BUT AT A HOSPITAL IT MIGHT BE COOL, I KNEW A DUDE WHO DID THAT AT A HOSPITAL N HE SAID ITS KICK BACK FOR THE MOST PART BUT EVERY NOW N THEN YOU GET A DRUG OVERDOSE PATIENT WHO GOES CRAZY N YOU HAVE TO GET THEM UNDER CONTROL ANY WAY POSSIBLE. SO IT MIGHT HAVE ITS FUN PARTS.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i knew a dude that worked security and i never understood it cuz he smoked hella sherm

like who gave your crazy ass the authority to do anything

hed just wander around vacant lots
it was kinda cool cuz i mean

when i went to the grocery he could watch the car

cuz thats his job anyway and shit

Apr 7, 2007
i am plannin on gettin into security my cousin and potna do it for All Phase an itz hella kick back they like it ima be armed tho so i can get mo bread ya feel and yea u do gotta get a guard card to do it

Feb 21, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA HELLA SUPPORT FOR A RENT-A-COP. GET YA MONEY MAYNE, BUT I COULD NEVER BE ONE. KEEP A ROLL OF QUARTERS JUS IN CASE IT GETS DANGEROUS AND U GOTTA CALL THE BOYS
its at a hospital and i doubt fools are gonna wanna start shit at a hospital. if i was a security at a movie theater, mall or liquor store then it will be a different story bruh bruh.