hardest gangster in bay history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
BY THE WAY IT KILLS ME HOW SOME MURDER VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS INNOCENT, BY THE MEDIA AND BY THE PARENTS, AND HOW SOME OF YOU ON HERE JUST GOBBLE THAT SHIT UP...
What gets me is how you portray yourself as a gangster but look more like Cornelius the Kellog's Corn Flakes Rooster.

Apr 25, 2002
If you don't know who nard t from frisco is then you have no opinion on bay rap go watch one of then awax tvs he's in one what did they call dude the soul catcher? He thought killin people and stealin their souls made him stronger frisco legend straight gangster

i met Nard T in Stockton bout 4 years back slangin CD's in front of Best Buy, but not knowing who he is doesnt have nothing to do with "bay rap"........

on a side note, dude was real coo..........real talkable...........

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Hard Nard is quite a story.
I read that story that AC Transit posted 5 years ago.... That's some movie shit right there aint it. I know 12'er said they were planning on doing a movie about Hard Nard... The Soul Jacka.
"If Nard T comes to town, someone is dying,"

Nov 7, 2005
SUBS

LOCATION OF THE STORY DOSE NOT SAY OAKLAND
SO I AM ALREADY THINKING THE THREAD STARTER DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS TALKING ABOUT AS FAR AS THE HARDEST BAY AREA GANGSTA LOL

NO OFFENSE CUZO
it was a joke. i also said maybe the world. there is nothing hard about shooting two dudes for no reason and then yukking it up in court in front of there families.

Nov 7, 2005
Yeah I don't know much about it, but something seems suspect if both of those guys were wearing red.

I mean rule number 1 is never wear matching shirts with another dude unless you wanna look gay or like you bang.
if you don't bang you should be able to wear what you want. you ain't in it and banging don't apply to you. there is a reason why everyone is crying stop snitching because they keep stepping out of bounds and expecting civillians to abide by gangsta rules. don't shoot, beat up, rob, intimidate, etc regualr citizens. if gangstas keep they business underground and keep the violence to themselves they would not need stop snitching shirts and half of these rappers would have no subject matter